Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moby - My Weakness (Ellissentials Remix) [FREE D/L]

Moby - My Weakness (Ellissentials Remix) [FREE D/L]

I was never one to think I would ever remix a Moby track, but after hearing the original of this on an episode of "The X-Files" last week ("Closure" from Season 7 if you're curious), I just HAD to! Only sample used from original was the African chant.. the rest was done by me accenting the original sound to pay homage but also allow for a more "house vibe". **ORIGINAL Track Video is at the bottom of thead**

Free download, so I hope you all enjoy and please... leave feedback!

V Original track V

Click here for mobile viewing.

Nice man, checking this out when I get home

Alright Elroy, thanks. Let me know what you thought

One last bump, and then I'll assume nobody truly wants to listen.

I thought it was super chill, I like more ambient stuff. Permission to use it in next week's podcast?

No need for permission JackStalk...it's a freely distributed track, so the permissions go right along with that. Thank you for asking tho, for sure. Very courteous of you.

Glad you enjoyed. +Rep for a comment

will feature on dj-world.com this week. did you post on any other forums. great amount comments... will try and get it in next mix as well..
    dj-world.com

Firstly, I checked out your site and wow, quite nice! Please send me a message or post in this thread when it is featured so I can check it out

No I did not post on any other forums (yet). I'm also curious as to how it will sound mixed, so drop me the link to your mix and I'll make sure to leave any comments and help support however I can.

+Rep to you sir.