Thread: In Too Deep August 11th @ Element Lounge, Melbourne. (Deep, Soulful & Funky House)

Banned

In Too Deep August 11th @ Element Lounge, Melbourne. (Deep, Soulful & Funky House)

Ok. ... I've posted this on way too many forums now!

But you know what? Years ago I met some awsome people from this forum! Yep, THIS ONE!! And now we're doing this gig AGAIN!
    The last one went better than we'd ever hoped and we hope you can make this one equally as special. Even if you're not into House,
    come down and see what it's all about. We're all the sound and funk and groove with out the over glamorous attitude. Thus why I've
    come back here after so many years to tell you all about it, because some of the best local Dj's I've met, who I've gone on to throw
    larger scaled gigs with (of all musical genres), I met here! .. So we hope to meet you there!

http://www.facebook.com/events/244933192291796/

And here's a mix for good measure!

SEE YOU THERE!
    Last edited by AdrianR; 07-19-2012 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Adding Sound Cloud mix PROPERLY!

Damn I just missed this. In Melbourne for a month (work), can you let me know of any other upcoming house gigs or decent clubs/bars to check out while I am here?

Thanks in advance

Banned
    lol The venue dpoesnt want us back. But we'll try host more.