Hi everyone! I'm new here and i hope you guys will help me out!
I want to become a good DJ, i just want my friends to recognize me and acknowledge that i even exist (im kinda unpopular at school)
you guys already know where this is headed. anyways im prepared for a brutal year of studying and practicing and mixing as a DJ.
HOWEVER. some things are missing.
1. I have pretty much no experience actually trying to mix, but i'm always looking at tutorials
2. i have all the time in the world so practicing isn't an issue
3. I'm picking out some n00b gear soon, do you guys have any suggestions?
4. i have a laptop with music and some software to use (so dj gear is the only thing im missing)
5. a DJ name, it isn't really important right now because i'm starting out but i always want to think im someone else (if that makes any sense)
i'm into trance and house/electro music if that helps
my nicknames are (that people call on me usually)
also i have a pet ferret, i like dogs and cat-like animals (ex. puma or a tiger) im also interested in surreal things and fictional stuff, also mechanical and futuristic things, not exactly steampunk (if that also makes sense)
maybe one of u can come up with a sweet name
maybe throw the letter "x" in there somewhere
6. also what songs are good to practice trying to mix them both, something simple
thanks for reading and hearing my out bros, i hope i hear from you soon
P.S. I LOVE music, i listen to it daily, the hardstyle made me obn..", (nah jk lmfao) but for reals, that's a big part of why i wanna be a DJ
Make my own Trance music and mixing other peoples songs. that is my dream