Thread: Graduation Party-Need TOP 40 Good Remixes

Graduation Party-Need TOP 40 Good Remixes

Lookin for some good hard remixes for a grad party. Good beat, and very dancy ish.

thanks,
    snow

Must they be remixes, is this an exclusively remix only party?

I would start at your record pool...You know what songs are popular find remixes you like. I probably wouldn't play too many house remixes if it's for high school, stick to close to radio stuff minus hypes and redrums.

i think they graduated last july...lol
    2 x Technics 1200 mk2 | 3 x Technics DLZ 1200 | Pioneer DDJ-SX2 | Pioneer DJM-600 | Serato Scratch Live 3 |

Just look at the billboard top lists for radio etc. That's a good start. Other good places are the mainstream radio stations' websites, they usually have lists gathered up.

And as said before, steer away from the too housy remixes. Liam Keegan is a good example of a remixer who keeps the remixes close to original mostly, with a nice improved bassline so the tracks are good for partying. One of my personal favourites is Jumpsmokers. Look up International Love and Live While We are Young for example.
    I wish you'd pay more attention to the music I love, because the music tells you everything that I'm too scared to say

-Lost

Quote Originally Posted by cyberphox View Post
    i think they graduated last july...lol

Whenever you do a high school gig stick to billboard top 100 and don't play songs too old... just find more creative ways to mix between tracks so it doesn't sound like the radio