Thread: Rant on rude wedding guests!

Rant on rude wedding guests!

I’ve known Michael for a long time; he even worked for us at one point. He’s the kind of guy who’d give you his shirt even if it’s the only one he owns. When he told me he was hosting an intimate reception of close family and friends, I told him I’d love to be the DJ and MC for him.

You know what though? When a FREAKIN' GUEST RSVPS.. then THEY SHOULD ARRIVE!

He invited about 30 people, including the wedding party, and only about 15 showed up. WTF. Neither are rude people, they're the sweetest people you could ever meet. The groomsman (who's a piece of work anyways), didn't even show up.

Augh, I hate rude people!!

It didn't bring them down, they still had a good time!

Also, my lights worked even in the middle of the sunlight.. love it!

Pics and video below!
    http://www.arnoldooffermann.com/wedd...edding-dj.html

I totally agree. Whether the RSVP guests show or not it costs the B&G as well. That is just downright low for members of the wedding party not to show.
    Bryan Sokoloskie * Socko Productions * (570)975-4333
    I help the little guy do that massive show they always dreamed about with my production team.

I agree.

That is the whole point of RSVPing. To get a final head count for the B&G so that they don't overpay.

If you RSVP, and don't show, than your a douche... (unless you have a GOOD reason)

Some other "Rude Wedding Guests" that piss me off are:

1) Those who don't bother to at least cover the cost of their food.

2) Those who don't give a gift at all, and don't bother to sign their name on the card... << That actually happened at my Aunt's wedding. We never did find out who it was, but they damn well knew they weren't giving a gift and were ashamed of it.
    - Synaxis || DJ Archer

"Common sense is not quite so common..." -Voltaire