Thread: Stereosonic 2012 - Any Aussies on this forum?

Stereosonic 2012 - Any Aussies on this forum?

So who's coming with me?
    zedd, chuckie, porter, diplo, bingo players, luke, example and calvin? See ya there
    what?

Ill be there man but in Perth - Ill be checking out Markus Schulz, Simon Patterson, Orjan Nilsen, Carl Cox & Porter Robinson, The line up is massive this year, Ill prob pay a visit to Tiesto just out of interest to see what his live sets are like these days, although I very much doubt they resemble anything like they used too
    DJF TRANCE CHAMPION 2011
    DEEPER SHADES OF TRANCE - BRINGING YOU THE BIGGEST NAMES IN TRANCE WEEKLY VIA TRANCERADIO.FM

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHynds View Post
    Ill be there man but in Perth - Ill be checking out Markus Schulz, Simon Patterson, Orjan Nilsen, Carl Cox & Porter Robinson, The line up is massive this year, Ill prob pay a visit to Tiesto just out of interest to see what his live sets are like these days, although I very much doubt they resemble anything like they used too
    I saw him two years ago. It was a cool experience but I'm not a big trance fan and apparently every wog in Melbourne is. So I think I went and watched Major Lazer close.
    what?

i'll be heading along to the brissy one for sure!

Banned
    I'll be giving this a miss.

Major Lazer did a bangin set on triplej on Saturday. Check it out:

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/mixup/...s/s3645378.htm (click 12AM mix on the left)

Stream is only available for a week (will be updated with a new mix 16/12/12)