Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Looking to join a Record Pool but I'm not sure which to join...

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Ish View Post
    Does that mean that after the 3 months are up you aren't obligated to subscribe again, and are you also able to rejoin at any time?
    After your first 3 months u don't have to resubscribe if you don't want to. they have u pay 3 months worth so u don't download everything they have in 1 month and just unsubscribe
    Technics 1200 MK2 - Rane TTM57SL - MBP 15.4"
    http://www.twitter.com/djkvg http://www.soundcloud.com/kvg-1

Quote Originally Posted by NickJames View Post
    Looks like I need to post my ZipDJ review and comparison between ZipDJ and DJCity again...
    lol, yes you do.... strangely enough I get this feeling like its been done already?

IF it hasn't been recommended enough already i'll give another +1 to DJ city ... great record pool and always alot of new submissions.

I also recieve X-mix Urban radio and Rhythm and top 40 CD's every month as well as funkymix.

I've been using mp3pool for quite awhile. Pretty good site, cheaper than DJcity, but I don't think it has as big of a selection.

I use DJ City & Franchise Record Pool both work for me.... no issues or complaints.
    " Mr. Nichols Just A Guy Who Plays Music"

Listen To Good Tunes..Play Good Tunes..Spin The Tunes They Wanna Hear

The terms and conditions on zipdj are interesting.. and ive noticed they have recently been reworded.

5.3 Because the service is designed for personal sampling and use, you are not allowed to use any automated system for the selection or downloading of files. zipDJ reserves the right to immediately and permanently terminate your access to the service if zipDJ believes that you are violating such limitation.
    > > D J K O L E G A > TORONTO > > Twitter: @djkolega