• Electra Partners Acquires Allen and Heath

http://www.avnetwork.com/portals/0/GR_outside.jpg

Electra Partners has acquired mixing console manufacturer, Allen & Heath, from D&M Holdings.

£43 million of equity and debt has been provided by Electra Private Equity and Allen & Heath’s management.

Allen & Heath designs and manufactures audio mixing consoles for live sound, such as concerts, theaters, and houses of worship. Allen & Heath’s existing team and distribution networks will still remain in place.

"The ability to invest across the capital structure, in this case funding both the equity and debt instruments, is a great example of Electra’s flexible investment mandate being put to work to ensure a swift completion for the vendor and a straightforward structure for the business to capitalize on both organic and acquisitive growth opportunities,” chief investment partner, Electra Partners, Alex Fortescue said.

"Allen & Heath is a leader in a niche market with an excellent track record of year-on-year growth," said investment partner, Electra Partners, Charles Elkington. "We believe that the company has a bright future and we will be looking to work with Glenn Rogers and his team to grow the business through further investment in new product development, improved marketing and distribution, and through acquisition."

"We are very excited about working with Electra Partners and the opportunities it presents for the next phase of Allen & Heath’s growth," managing director, Allen & Heath, Glenn Rodgers said. "We have an excellent catalogue of existing products and a number of exciting prospects in development. We see opportunity for expansion into new areas and look forward to building Allen & Heath’s long-term future alongside Electra Partners."

The Electra Partners deal team for this transaction included Charles Elkington, Ian Wood, and Shakira Adigun-Boaye.

This is the fourth investment Electra Partners has announced this year, following the previously announced co-investment in CALA Group, and the acquisitions of AXIO Data Group and the EP I Secondary Portfolio.

Electra Partners was advised by Taylor Wessing, Allen & Heath, and D&M Holdings was advised by Houlihan Lokey and Ropes & Gray International.

Image & Source - http://www.avnetwork.com/latest/0013...nd-heath/91353
  • Recent Threads

Defiance

Chauvet IRC remote questions

Thread Starter: Defiance

I have 2 Swarm FX and a Circus 2.0 for effect lighting. Is it possible to link them to "run" off the IRC remote? This is for a little permanent

Last Post By: Defiance Yesterday, 07:48 PM Go to last post
    psycoopa

RMX 1000 & xone 96

Thread Starter: psycoopa

anyone know the best way to connect the RMX 1000 to the xone 96?
    master inputs ?

Last Post By: Manu Yesterday, 04:52 PM Go to last post
    PlasticParty

Recreating 303 sound on Novation Circuit Editor

Thread Starter: PlasticParty

Hi there,

Im trying to recreate the Roland TB 303 sounds on the Novation Circuit. Has anyone managed anything worthy? Im not looking for

Last Post By: PlasticParty Yesterday, 06:14 AM Go to last post
  • DJF Recent General Threads

BDC

The Dangers of DJing

Thread Starter: BDC

Most people (not DJs) think being a DJ is glamorous and about partying all the time.
    Granted, there are many benefits like feeding off the crowd's

Last Post By: dlove Today, 03:04 AM Go to last post
    jxzn

how to connect RCA subwoofer to monitors? (with pics)

Thread Starter: jxzn

Hi guys,

I want to buy an audio interface and cables that will get this set up working - I have an old sub (Wharfedale Powercube 10a) with

Last Post By: jxzn 10-14-2018, 07:50 PM Go to last post
    Hygro

Gig price masterthread

Thread Starter: Hygro

Ok, what are the numbers these days.

The recent but old numbers were

$50/hour for bars/clubs with their own sound
    $100/hour

Last Post By: Dix Yesterday, 06:11 AM Go to last post
    ethockey7

Buying Dj Equipment Need Advice

Thread Starter: ethockey7

Hey, guys so I'm looking into buying my first Dj Controller. I'm currently looking into buying a DDJ-RX but keep going back and forth on whether I wanna

Last Post By: Achmiel 10-11-2018, 09:36 AM Go to last post
a