• Electra Partners Acquires Allen and Heath

http://www.avnetwork.com/portals/0/GR_outside.jpg

Electra Partners has acquired mixing console manufacturer, Allen & Heath, from D&M Holdings.

£43 million of equity and debt has been provided by Electra Private Equity and Allen & Heath’s management.

Allen & Heath designs and manufactures audio mixing consoles for live sound, such as concerts, theaters, and houses of worship. Allen & Heath’s existing team and distribution networks will still remain in place.

"The ability to invest across the capital structure, in this case funding both the equity and debt instruments, is a great example of Electra’s flexible investment mandate being put to work to ensure a swift completion for the vendor and a straightforward structure for the business to capitalize on both organic and acquisitive growth opportunities,” chief investment partner, Electra Partners, Alex Fortescue said.

"Allen & Heath is a leader in a niche market with an excellent track record of year-on-year growth," said investment partner, Electra Partners, Charles Elkington. "We believe that the company has a bright future and we will be looking to work with Glenn Rogers and his team to grow the business through further investment in new product development, improved marketing and distribution, and through acquisition."

"We are very excited about working with Electra Partners and the opportunities it presents for the next phase of Allen & Heath’s growth," managing director, Allen & Heath, Glenn Rodgers said. "We have an excellent catalogue of existing products and a number of exciting prospects in development. We see opportunity for expansion into new areas and look forward to building Allen & Heath’s long-term future alongside Electra Partners."

The Electra Partners deal team for this transaction included Charles Elkington, Ian Wood, and Shakira Adigun-Boaye.

This is the fourth investment Electra Partners has announced this year, following the previously announced co-investment in CALA Group, and the acquisitions of AXIO Data Group and the EP I Secondary Portfolio.

Electra Partners was advised by Taylor Wessing, Allen & Heath, and D&M Holdings was advised by Houlihan Lokey and Ropes & Gray International.

Image & Source - http://www.avnetwork.com/latest/0013...nd-heath/91353
  • Recent Threads

basilbrook

Jackin, Soulful, Disco House Mix

Thread Starter: basilbrook

https://www.mixcloud.com/basil/jacki...sco-house-mix/

1 Watch Them Come Men From The Nile
    2 It Moves You (Original Mix)

Last Post By: Crushgroove Today, 09:08 AM Go to last post
    MrScorpio

MrScorpio's HOUSE FIRE Podcast #174 - Winter In Detroit - 19 Jan 2018

Thread Starter: MrScorpio

[House/Electronica/Beats/Hip-Hop] MrScorpio's HOUSE FIRE Podcast #174 - Winter In Detroit - 19 Jan 2018

Mixcloud Stream: http://bit.ly/2DswDTK

Last Post By: MrScorpio 01-19-2018, 09:48 PM Go to last post
    ITSJF

Mixer volume swings

Thread Starter: ITSJF

I've been using an A&H Xone22 for a few years and recently it's been doing something where the volume swings up and down while I'm playing. It will

Last Post By: ITSJF 01-18-2018, 06:16 PM Go to last post
  • DJF Recent General Threads

quick

To mix with a s9 or a sx2 with DVS?

Thread Starter: quick

I’m not sure what to do but I want to mix DVS with an s9 and I also want to use a sx2 as a mixer with my DVS. I can’t have both so have to choose one

Last Post By: quick 01-18-2018, 04:39 PM Go to last post
    RestUnknown

Quality of music going down?

Thread Starter: RestUnknown

I've always liked a good electro house song. But lately when going through the top 100 of electro house of beatport, all the songs are absolutely sh**.

Last Post By: Hygro 01-18-2018, 07:30 PM Go to last post
    Dix

Facebook & advertising changes

Thread Starter: Dix

So, if I understand this right (there are many different articles & news reports on this), FB is going to get more & more away from news feed

Last Post By: Dix 01-16-2018, 09:54 PM Go to last post
    steveryan

Mixer with a Gain Meter

Thread Starter: steveryan

Why is it that no manufacturer has yet to produce a mixer with a Gain Meter??

Seems like a useful thing to me...

DJ's are

Last Post By: Nicadraus Yesterday, 02:30 AM Go to last post
a