• recording RSS Feed

1. Categories:
    2. recording

Setting up to record your mixes

One of the key elements in furthering your career as a DJ is creating mix tapes, or demo CDs. You could be the best bedroom DJ in the world, but if you have no means to let people hear your skills, youíll never make it. Unfortunately, recording a mix isnít exactly simple. First off, thereís the medium you want to record too, minidisc, tape, or CD. Tapes and minidiscs are much easier to record too, but CDs are more widely used, and (compared to standard tapes) sound much better. Secondly, thereís how you want to record it. Many people use computers, others minidiscs, some use CD recorders. Finally, thereís the issue of getting the music stream to the recording ...
    1. Categories:
    2. recording,
    3. general

This tutorial is for anyone who is converting their vinyl to digital format to use on CD players or with Final Scratch or Serato, to upload their vinyl tracks to .mp3/.wav (or other formats) to edit, remix, etc.., or just to have and to listen or for any other purposes.

First Off, I would recommend cleaning ...

• Recent Threads

lukepalmerrrr

What is this genre of songs called?

Thread Starter: lukepalmerrrr

Hi all, Iím probably going to get the usual comments about how djing is the love for music etc and I should already know what I want to do but I genuinely

Last Post By: Duluxx Today, 01:07 PM Go to last post
    LeeJay

wonky speaker

Thread Starter: LeeJay

Hi all, i bought a cheap 33mm pole to attach my speaker to my subwoofer and now the speaker leans forward. is this the result of a cheap pole or do they

Last Post By: Bill Fitzmaurice Today, 11:00 AM Go to last post
    TheDiplomat

FCC Court Orders About 600 MHz Restrictions for Mics Have Loop Holes

Thread Starter: TheDiplomat

Greetings DJForums:

I have been MIA for months approaching a year with domestic stuff. I need to sign in more to be updated on DJ news.

Last Post By: TheDiplomat Today, 04:28 PM Go to last post
  • DJF Recent General Threads

Lms

Song sorting

Thread Starter: Lms

Hey guys. I got a load of songs I'm renaming due to being lables track 1 etc.
    I also want to put them in folders.
    I was wondering how you

Last Post By: Dix 12-12-2018, 07:13 AM Go to last post
    BDC

DJ Crews?

Thread Starter: BDC

Back in the mid 80s, early 90s in Toronto - almost all the DJs I knew were part of a DJ sound crew.

Anybody else on here belong to a DJ

Last Post By: Waterbeat 12-14-2018, 08:45 AM Go to last post
a