• recording RSS Feed

1. Categories:
    2. recording

Setting up to record your mixes

One of the key elements in furthering your career as a DJ is creating mix tapes, or demo CDs. You could be the best bedroom DJ in the world, but if you have no means to let people hear your skills, youíll never make it. Unfortunately, recording a mix isnít exactly simple. First off, thereís the medium you want to record too, minidisc, tape, or CD. Tapes and minidiscs are much easier to record too, but CDs are more widely used, and (compared to standard tapes) sound much better. Secondly, thereís how you want to record it. Many people use computers, others minidiscs, some use CD recorders. Finally, thereís the issue of getting the music stream to the recording ...
    1. Categories:
    2. recording,
    3. general

This tutorial is for anyone who is converting their vinyl to digital format to use on CD players or with Final Scratch or Serato, to upload their vinyl tracks to .mp3/.wav (or other formats) to edit, remix, etc.., or just to have and to listen or for any other purposes.

First Off, I would recommend cleaning ...

• Recent Threads

maelstrom99

FS: Korg Minilogue, Vestax PDX 2000, Native Instruments z2 Mixer, Korg Minilogue

Thread Starter: maelstrom99

All very good condition PM me for pictures. Mixer comes with blue flight case, turntable has a case and shure m447 cart. Also some nice green colored

Last Post By: maelstrom99 Yesterday, 07:48 PM Go to last post
    lukepalmerrrr

How do people make tapping the cue button sound good?

Thread Starter: lukepalmerrrr

Hi all, this may be quite confusing if i dont explain it well but im going to try my best. When i see people doing sets and they press the cue button

Last Post By: lukepalmerrrr Yesterday, 05:01 PM Go to last post
    djmiracle

How far off being good am i?

Thread Starter: djmiracle

Hello all,

I've recently returned to dj'ng and producing (well trying).

I created this track on fl studio roughly about

Last Post By: djmiracle Yesterday, 05:06 AM Go to last post
  • DJF Recent General Threads

DJ Elevate

Mileage?

Thread Starter: DJ Elevate

Any folks keep track of this regularly for tax purposes? Do you need to really list odometer readings? Do you only count one-way trips or do you count

Last Post By: pete 03-18-2019, 02:24 PM Go to last post
    dubpunk

Boss de 20 space echo help

Thread Starter: dubpunk

HI, would anybody be able to advise me please .
    I am a vinyl only bedroom DJ , my set up is Technics 1210s ,ecler nuo 2 mixer-- which does have

Last Post By: dubpunk Yesterday, 06:50 AM Go to last post
a