• recording RSS Feed

1. Categories:
    2. recording

Setting up to record your mixes

One of the key elements in furthering your career as a DJ is creating mix tapes, or demo CDs. You could be the best bedroom DJ in the world, but if you have no means to let people hear your skills, youíll never make it. Unfortunately, recording a mix isnít exactly simple. First off, thereís the medium you want to record too, minidisc, tape, or CD. Tapes and minidiscs are much easier to record too, but CDs are more widely used, and (compared to standard tapes) sound much better. Secondly, thereís how you want to record it. Many people use computers, others minidiscs, some use CD recorders. Finally, thereís the issue of getting the music stream to the recording ...
    1. Categories:
    2. recording,
    3. general

This tutorial is for anyone who is converting their vinyl to digital format to use on CD players or with Final Scratch or Serato, to upload their vinyl tracks to .mp3/.wav (or other formats) to edit, remix, etc.., or just to have and to listen or for any other purposes.

First Off, I would recommend cleaning ...

• Recent Threads

Rek_Aviles

To The Underground - TTU#20 [Deep, Melodic, Progressive, Tech]

Thread Starter: Rek_Aviles

Click here to see it on Mixcloud

https://cue.live/player/rekaviles

Last Post By: Rek_Aviles Yesterday, 10:06 PM Go to last post
    danros91

Vestax Mixer Buzzing Problem

Thread Starter: danros91

Hi all,

I've just picked up an old Vestax PMC-26 rotary mixer. Very nice sounding simple mixer which I'm enjoying using but there is a

Last Post By: Manu Yesterday, 12:21 PM Go to last post
    Scoobis

What DJ pools would b good for me?

Thread Starter: Scoobis

What would be good dj pools for me.

I play mostly rock, blues, jazz, across a wide range of era's I dont play many remix's. I also play

Last Post By: Windows 95 Yesterday, 10:17 PM Go to last post
  • DJF Recent General Threads

DJ Que Yi

Compulsiveness: how much equipment is enough?

Thread Starter: DJ Que Yi

Okay I love DJíing. I said it and admit it. Now the question is how much expenditures on equipment is enough? Iím a Mobile DJ and have an ample sound

Last Post By: pete Yesterday, 02:59 PM Go to last post
a