• recording RSS Feed

1. Categories:
    2. recording

Setting up to record your mixes

One of the key elements in furthering your career as a DJ is creating mix tapes, or demo CDs. You could be the best bedroom DJ in the world, but if you have no means to let people hear your skills, youíll never make it. Unfortunately, recording a mix isnít exactly simple. First off, thereís the medium you want to record too, minidisc, tape, or CD. Tapes and minidiscs are much easier to record too, but CDs are more widely used, and (compared to standard tapes) sound much better. Secondly, thereís how you want to record it. Many people use computers, others minidiscs, some use CD recorders. Finally, thereís the issue of getting the music stream to the recording ...
    1. Categories:
    2. recording,
    3. general

This tutorial is for anyone who is converting their vinyl to digital format to use on CD players or with Final Scratch or Serato, to upload their vinyl tracks to .mp3/.wav (or other formats) to edit, remix, etc.., or just to have and to listen or for any other purposes.

First Off, I would recommend cleaning ...

• Recent Threads

Dj-Scott-Walker

house records 1988-2016 for sale

Thread Starter: Dj-Scott-Walker

I have approx 2500 records for sale from my collection.
    All genres of house,old school,hard house and trance.Mainly 12" a few albums.

Last Post By: Dj-Scott-Walker Today, 01:41 PM Go to last post
    KLH

Denon DJ PRIME 4

Thread Starter: KLH

This is a BEAST y'all!

Last Post By: KLH Today, 12:39 PM Go to last post
    CORVETTE

OOVJ repair

Thread Starter: CORVETTE

Hi. Have used my OOVJ for ages but it stopped mid gig last week & although have got it working it keeps stopping. I have seen posts from people elsewhere

Last Post By: Manu Today, 09:42 AM Go to last post
a