• recording RSS Feed

1. Categories:
    2. recording

Setting up to record your mixes

One of the key elements in furthering your career as a DJ is creating mix tapes, or demo CDs. You could be the best bedroom DJ in the world, but if you have no means to let people hear your skills, youíll never make it. Unfortunately, recording a mix isnít exactly simple. First off, thereís the medium you want to record too, minidisc, tape, or CD. Tapes and minidiscs are much easier to record too, but CDs are more widely used, and (compared to standard tapes) sound much better. Secondly, thereís how you want to record it. Many people use computers, others minidiscs, some use CD recorders. Finally, thereís the issue of getting the music stream to the recording ...
    1. Categories:
    2. recording,
    3. general

This tutorial is for anyone who is converting their vinyl to digital format to use on CD players or with Final Scratch or Serato, to upload their vinyl tracks to .mp3/.wav (or other formats) to edit, remix, etc.., or just to have and to listen or for any other purposes.

First Off, I would recommend cleaning ...

• Recent Threads

DJlos

Track ID

Thread Starter: DJlos

Can anyone please ID this track?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtpaLhIl...=19ryotoju7m7c

Last Post By: DJlos Yesterday, 01:26 PM Go to last post
    steveryan

Ten Minute Mix

Thread Starter: steveryan

I thought that in order to put up a mix on this forum you first had to do a 10 minute mix. I guess the rules have changed a little bit, but I made a ten

Last Post By: steveryan 05-23-2019, 09:15 PM Go to last post
    squeak2199

Sean Donnelly - Amulet

Thread Starter: squeak2199

Dark, charming, hypnotic, a slow burner.

Thanks for the listens.

Last Post By: squeak2199 05-23-2019, 06:03 PM Go to last post
  • DJF Recent General Threads

Bartender67

Controller VS Hardware

Thread Starter: Bartender67

I went and bought a Pioneer DJ ssx 3 like an idiot a year ago. For the most part it works well but sometimes it freezes, lights turn off, stops playing.

Last Post By: DJ Bobcat 05-23-2019, 09:21 AM Go to last post
    kientructayho

Heading out to zante

Thread Starter: kientructayho

Hello,
    Alright so i'm going to Zante this year for the summer first year abroad working as a DJ. I played at a pool bar previously in Ayia Napa,

Last Post By: kientructayho 05-20-2019, 03:54 AM Go to last post
    yusruminate

Can someone decode this for me?

Thread Starter: yusruminate

What does this even mean?

Last Post By: Manu 05-23-2019, 07:14 PM Go to last post
a