• recording RSS Feed

1. Categories:
    2. recording

Setting up to record your mixes

One of the key elements in furthering your career as a DJ is creating mix tapes, or demo CDs. You could be the best bedroom DJ in the world, but if you have no means to let people hear your skills, youíll never make it. Unfortunately, recording a mix isnít exactly simple. First off, thereís the medium you want to record too, minidisc, tape, or CD. Tapes and minidiscs are much easier to record too, but CDs are more widely used, and (compared to standard tapes) sound much better. Secondly, thereís how you want to record it. Many people use computers, others minidiscs, some use CD recorders. Finally, thereís the issue of getting the music stream to the recording ...
    1. Categories:
    2. recording,
    3. general

This tutorial is for anyone who is converting their vinyl to digital format to use on CD players or with Final Scratch or Serato, to upload their vinyl tracks to .mp3/.wav (or other formats) to edit, remix, etc.., or just to have and to listen or for any other purposes.

First Off, I would recommend cleaning ...

• Recent Threads

Joe1828

Looking to setup DJ set with Panasonic SC-MAX370 Stereo System

Thread Starter: Joe1828

Hi guys,

I am looking to setup a DJ set with my Panasonic SC-MAX370 Stereo System (see info and specs here https://www.panasonic.com/my/consume...sc-max370.html

Last Post By: pete Today, 01:40 AM Go to last post
    Lighitng MirrorMan

Thanks guys :)

Thread Starter: Lighitng MirrorMan

Hi Guys (and Gals),
    Just been looking through our google analytics and came across a couple of referrals to our site from the forum and we just

Last Post By: Lighitng MirrorMan 02-15-2019, 06:47 PM Go to last post
    Internetlad

Getting started- Hello everyone

Thread Starter: Internetlad

Hello, everybody.

Signed up here to kick around ideas, get options on equipment and share experience. I've got about a 4 year background

Last Post By: Internetlad 02-15-2019, 03:29 PM Go to last post
  • DJF Recent General Threads

Jambon

Landed my first gig!!!

Thread Starter: Jambon

Woooooohhhhhhhh!!

Thanks for all the help and support I've had over the last few months!

I'm nervous but at the same time I'm

Last Post By: BDC 02-11-2019, 08:07 PM Go to last post
a