• recording RSS Feed

1. Categories:
    2. recording

Setting up to record your mixes

One of the key elements in furthering your career as a DJ is creating mix tapes, or demo CDs. You could be the best bedroom DJ in the world, but if you have no means to let people hear your skills, you’ll never make it. Unfortunately, recording a mix isn’t exactly simple. First off, there’s the medium you want to record too, minidisc, tape, or CD. Tapes and minidiscs are much easier to record too, but CDs are more widely used, and (compared to standard tapes) sound much better. Secondly, there’s how you want to record it. Many people use computers, others minidiscs, some use CD recorders. Finally, there’s the issue of getting the music stream to the recording ...
    1. Categories:
    2. recording,
    3. general

This tutorial is for anyone who is converting their vinyl to digital format to use on CD players or with Final Scratch or Serato, to upload their vinyl tracks to .mp3/.wav (or other formats) to edit, remix, etc.., or just to have and to listen or for any other purposes.

First Off, I would recommend cleaning ...

• Recent Threads

MrScorpio's HOUSE FIRE Podcast #178 - Craig Mack Rest In Power - 16 Mar 2018

Thread Starter: MrScorpio

[House/Electronica/Beats/Hip Hop] MrScorpio's HOUSE FIRE Podcast #178 - Craig Mack Rest In Power - 16 Mar 2018

Mixcloud Stream: http://bit.ly/2GCD0SL

Last Post By: MrScorpio Yesterday, 05:29 PM Go to last post

I've read the beginners mega thread. I'd like to find hardware to CDJ FLAC and MP3etc

Thread Starter: Millennium

Hi All

As mentioned above, I've read the beginners megathread. I have decent output stage, DAC, headphones (though they are open back design

Last Post By: Manu Yesterday, 05:23 PM Go to last post

Is it really worth getting 2000 Nexus vs standard CDJ 2000s?

Thread Starter: yoyo21

Whats the key differences and do they matter in your opinion?

Last Post By: Manu 03-15-2018, 12:52 PM Go to last post