PDA

View Full Version : DJ Battle Los Angeles LA / @ Astro AVL!!!! OPEN FORMAT OPEN GENRE!! HUGE PRIZes!

AstroAVL11
06-27-2012, 12:46 PM
My name is Tiran and I work with Astro Audio Video and Lighting. Astro has been open for the last 37 years as one of the first one stop DJ shops in the Los Angeles area. Astro through the years has expanded its services to rentals, stage setup and even a full on DJ school. Our most recent event that has been going on for over a year now is our DJ battle. We have had alot of success in getting sponsored by brands like Pioneer, Rane, Mackie, Etc. Since djing has expanded way past scratching, hip hop, and break beats we have decided to make our contest open format. Your open to perform any genre, mix it in any way. It is judged 50% by a panel of judges (Power 106 DJs/ Huge Names) and 50% by crowd participation (your fans). The grand prize is $10,000 in DJ gear that will be useful for any DJ. If you are interested in signing up or checking out some past videos go to facebook.com/astroavl.

THE REASON WHY I AM POSTING IT HERE IS BECAUSE I AM HOPING TO FIND SOME REAL TALENT!!

Here is a little trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lhEA6cNpoo