PDA

View Full Version : American Audio VMS4 American Audio VMS4 american audio 4 or traktor s2?

SLORE_IVC
02-09-2012, 10:00 AM
what to buy and please axplane me why?

SLORE_IVC
02-12-2012, 01:20 AM
??/????

l0ckd0wn
02-12-2012, 06:35 AM
You have to be more specific and use actual sentences. No one can read your mine, so be clear about what you are asking.

The VMS4 & Traktor S2 are very different and intended for different purposes. If you have specific questions, please ask them, otherwise please stop creating threads like this.

SLORE_IVC
02-15-2012, 08:18 AM
can u acplane for me what is difrent betwen them?

DjZzeless
02-18-2012, 12:24 AM
For a beginner I would use a VMS4, comes with Virtual Dj LE, and works great with a Win based laptop.
if you feel you need something better than you can always buy something later......but cost is good if you're starting out!

SLORE_IVC
02-18-2012, 10:06 AM
But what the difrent betwen them?

DJNR
02-18-2012, 12:59 PM
I think the biggest difference between the two is the fact that the VMS4 has four channels, and the S2 only has two. The VSM4 has a couple of other things that the S2 doesn't have like two mic channels that you can EQ, a built in mouse pad, XLR outputs, and touch strips. However, I remember awhile back when the VMS4 was first released, the reviews weren't very good because something or other was really dodgy on it, I don't quite remember what it was. I have the S4 and I love it, and I know that if I was going to pick a controller in that price range, I would probably go with the S2 because of the good experiences I have had with Native Instruments gear, despite the fact that it isn't as advanced as the VMS4.

SLORE_IVC
02-18-2012, 02:02 PM
I think the biggest difference between the two is the fact that the VMS4 has four channels, and the S2 only has two. The VSM4 has a couple of other things that the S2 doesn't have like two mic channels that you can EQ, a built in mouse pad, XLR outputs, and touch strips. However, I remember awhile back when the VMS4 was first released, the reviews weren't very good because something or other was really dodgy on it, I don't quite remember what it was. I have the S4 and I love it, and I know that if I was going to pick a controller in that price range, I would probably go with the S2 because of the good experiences I have had with Native Instruments gear, despite the fact that it isn't as advanced as the VMS4.

in dont need this two more chanle then i sink i will go with the TRAKTOR S2 but it is cuftubul for Use?

DjZzeless
02-18-2012, 08:16 PM
Theres a new VMS4.1, and theres also one that is Traktor Certified..........MIC channels are stand alone, has 2 analog inputs(tt or cdj), etc......