PDA

View Full Version : Just got the Rane ttm56

ccabungcal
02-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Just picked it up from purolator last night and was playing around with it until 2 last night. I still have to get used to it though. But I love it! especially since i upgraded from a bleeding technics mixer. The only problem is that the transformer switches are broken and I need to replace them. I checked the rane factory site and they only ship to the U.S. and since I live in Canada I cannot get my hands on any. Any suggestions? any feedback is appreciated.

de.j.l
02-09-2012, 10:16 AM
Contact RANE on the phone bud, if they sold you the mixer here in Canada they will do their best to help you fix your problem. When I got my mixer I co-ordinated a thank you to them via e-mail. Rane is good to work with, id have them send you a whole new mixer since you just recently purchased this. (unless its used?)

ccabungcal
02-09-2012, 11:00 AM
Yeah got it off an ebay purchase. Sorry forgot to mention that.

DjZzeless
02-10-2012, 04:26 PM
The want an arm and a leg for parts..........Im trying to get one of my RANE mixers fixed and need a transformer switch myself!

VjQue
02-21-2012, 06:32 PM
The want an arm and a leg for parts..........Im trying to get one of my RANE mixers fixed and need a transformer switch myself! talk to mike at rane he's real cool.