PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2000s Techno vinyl ~120 records - full listing inside (intec, stx, elixir,.)

janissary
06-15-2012, 02:24 PM
hey guys,

i had previously bought and sold a number of gear on the forum and recently rejoined (under serparlak and janissary names, you can also validate me through ebay under the serparlak name). I got a go ahead from Stripe to post as I'm below 50 posts with this new account.

i'm putting up for sale my early 2000s Techno record collection with some housier tracks also included. You can find the list published at the link below. I acquired these from the now defunct dancerecords.com and a few from juno.co.uk.

Most of these are in mint/VG condition and there's very few that are a little bent, but those I had acquired in that condition. I have always stored them upright and away from the sun.

It's just $1 per record + shipping and handling (i'll have to look into this, any ideas on how to do this cheaply i'd really appreciate). I live in NYC so if you want to pick it up in person that'd be even better but I guess you'll need to 5 or more to really make the shipping worthwhile.

I can probably throw the whole thing your way for $100 + shipping & handling and I'll include a record case that can house about half of these records. If you buy it this way I can also include a quality microfiber brush, an Kodak solution agent that'd last you a lifetime cleaning records as well as a big bottle of pure ethanol. All you'll need is some purified water to clean your records.

you can reach me here or on my yahoo mail: serparlakatyahoo
I'll get a photo out as soon as i'm able.

Here's the list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Au1nZyDUD_ASdEN3cVJvMHpsWG5vcUtSazlCeENuZ lE&single=true&gid=1&output=html

djlotus
06-15-2012, 03:54 PM
I used to get all my tribal and ethereal house wax from dancerecords. I miss that site.

stentorian
06-24-2012, 10:11 PM
I used to get all my tribal and ethereal house wax from dancerecords. I miss that site.

I also got most of mine from them as well. They'd always send freebies with my orders, loved that site!

-Joe

ps: checking the records list for sale now to see what all you got for sale.

mix4fix
06-24-2012, 10:46 PM
Would you sell a few records? There is at least one tune I want.