PDA

View Full Version : Breaks Freak Da Bass - Do It (Echoik Remix) {Out Soon on Diablo Loco Records!}

Echoik
02-08-2012, 06:23 PM
http://soundcloud.com/echoik/freak-da-bass-do-it-echoik

My first signed solo remix! Comments appreciated. Coming out later this year.

Badger
02-11-2012, 09:02 AM
First off, I'll admit: I don't know the original version, so I don't know what changes you've made. Sorry about that.

I really like the track, though. My favourite parts are the inclusion of the old-school "whoo" sample starting around 2:34, and that whole drop/buildup sequence starting around 2:55. The whole thing is quality; very well-done.

Is this going to be released in a physical format? I'd love to purchase it when it comes out.

Thanks for sharing!

:badger:

Echoik
02-14-2012, 12:35 PM
Hey Badger! Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it very much! The original isn't up on Soundcloud yet, I suppose they're waiting for the record label's master. I honestly doubt physical media, I haven't known this label to release CDs or Vinyl. I will definitely update with a buy link later on though.

Thanks again!

Ellissentials
02-14-2012, 12:40 PM
This is a killer sound Echoik. Loving some of the elements in here a lot! :tup: Let me know when it's available!

SammySyphe
02-15-2012, 02:39 AM
I also dig this. Looking forward to comparing with the original when it gets released but this here is solid. I'm also diggin that old school "Whoo"...