PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Fabriclive CD

streetspirit
05-28-2012, 02:36 PM
For all the dnb CDs that Fabriclive has put out by far which is your favorite?

steeevo
05-31-2012, 07:26 AM
Commix 44 i think it was, whats yours then i no ur dying to tell us

streetspirit
05-31-2012, 02:39 PM
Haha, yes.

It was Commix 44, until I heard Zero T 52.

Doppelganger
05-31-2012, 03:23 PM
I like the bukem one. Just for the last tune :love:

Commix 44 is good, but a bit bland, like most of the others it doesn't really "get going". Props for playing common origin though.

On a side note I don't agree that people should pay money to buy a mix on CD, by a well known DJ/Producer. There are plenty of good DJ's out there, if not better who make mixes for the love of making them and not to make money from them. Said well known DJ should be using the mix to promote the tunes in it imo. Most of the Fabric CD's seem to be quite hard to find or expensive to get hold of and I don't think this does any favour for promoting their music. :freak:

streetspirit
06-01-2012, 12:42 AM
I like the bukem one. Just for the last tune :love:

Commix 44 is good, but a bit bland, like most of the others it doesn't really "get going". Props for playing common origin though.

On a side note I don't agree that people should pay money to buy a mix on CD, by a well known DJ/Producer. There are plenty of good DJ's out there, if not better who make mixes for the love of making them and not to make money from them. Said well known DJ should be using the mix to promote the tunes in it imo. Most of the Fabric CD's seem to be quite hard to find or expensive to get hold of and I don't think this does any favour for promoting their music. :freak:

Word.

Dantron
06-04-2012, 06:55 AM
Goldie 58

Blueprint
06-04-2012, 09:42 AM
Zero T did one I think, it was pretty good.

Tommy D
06-06-2012, 07:35 AM
I like th LTJ Bukem one but am also a big fan of the Marcus Intalex CD. I also love the DY Hype one from years ago as this was the first one i bought when it came out as i was just getting into dnb at the time, some good memories :)