PDA

View Full Version : Interest in Live Lite + Focusrite plugin suite?

mostapha
02-08-2012, 06:36 AM
So…I recently bought an audio interface that I needed in a pinch. It came with a copy of Live Lite 8 and the Focusrite Scarlett plugin suite (compressor, gate, eq, reverb). I don't have a use for either. Would they be worth trying to sell on here (or somewhere else) or should I just let them collect dust in the box?

de.j.l
02-08-2012, 06:52 AM
live lite 8, I think I got 3 copies of that.. I don't personally think it would be worth selling.. if you're interested in ableton its a great method to learn your workflow but as for electronic capabilities.. you get so much more from the latest instruments. That copy is more of a feeler, in my opinion.

Some might say otherwise.

Ill give you my first newborn for it.

ezelkow1
02-08-2012, 09:43 AM
You might be able to get 15-30$ for it over on kvr, I had 3 licenses I sold on there for 30-40 since that was the going rate at the time, nice chunk of change to finance the upgrade to suite for free basically

mostapha
02-08-2012, 12:02 PM
I already own Live Suite and better plugins that do the same thing.

ezelkow1
02-08-2012, 12:40 PM
I already own Live Suite and better plugins that do the same thing.

It was just an example, you could use the cash for anything. I do see some people have sold the scarlett suite as well, so there might be people interested

mostapha
02-08-2012, 03:13 PM
I should probably check and see if they're on the same disk. That might make it harder.

I might do like I did last time and use it as a prize for some kind of contest thing. Except that no one won the last one.

punky
02-09-2012, 09:33 AM
I have those too, but just hang on to them because why not?

I once sold a Live Lite license in exchange for a discount on a controller. It gave the guy I sold it to a massive discount on a Live upgrade.

mostapha
02-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Yeah…that's what I was thinking.

BTW, the sound card is working out beautifully. Still don't want another copy of live or those plugins, though.