PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver DJ Thread

DJFroto
05-23-2012, 12:57 PM
It didn't look like there was a thread yet. If there is feel free to delete this. Here is a place for Vancouver DJ's to discuss and collaborate! How to break into the scene and such.

starkilers
05-23-2012, 07:11 PM
Anyone in Maple Ridge or close to it that wants to get together and get better at what they do, Im still in process of learning , still not legal to be playing in bars since im 18, house music mostly , maybe even make something, still in process of making since i got my turntable half a year ago and have been using that since, havent had the time to start making music yet :)

DJ_G3N3R4L
05-31-2012, 11:40 AM
I have been djing in Vancouver for a number of years now. Haven't been playing out lately, focusing more on production these days.

Nick Bike
06-02-2012, 11:23 PM
i'm en route to driving/moving there now. should be a local by mid July.

DJFroto
06-15-2012, 12:26 PM
Massive sale at Tom Lee this weekend guys!

DJ Visions
01-19-2013, 12:41 AM
What's up everybody! I realize this thread is ancient, but I figured I'd contribute anyway. I'm based in Maple Ridge. Good to see Vancouver represented on the DJ scene. I think between DJ Flipout on 94.5 and DJ NoLuv on 104.9, we definitely have a world-class afternoon DJ set, for free, everyday. How dope is that? Anyway, I'll hit up this forum with local DJ news if I feel y'all should know. Peace.