PDA

View Full Version : FS: Serato SL1 complete package (UK)

Sigma
05-23-2012, 06:08 AM
I had a buyer lined up for this, but due to unforeseen circumstances they've had to drop out.

Everything is boxed in the original packaging. Included: -

The SL1 hardware in excellent condition (only ever used at home)
2 clear time codes that are only about 4 weeks old and have seen little use
Control CDs (still sealed)
All cables
Instructions
The stickers you got when you bought Serato new
Installation CD (plus I have burned a CDR of the latest installers for both PC and Mac)

Basically, you get everything you would get if you were to buy it new, except you get clear time codes instead of black ones and a CDR with the latest software on it. It's all in top condition. I wrapped it all up ready to ship to the seller that had to drop out, but I can unwrap it if anyone wants to see pics.

These go for about £200-£240 plus shipping on eBay (check completed listings) so I'm looking for £200 + shipping which is a very fair price considering the condition.

Post in the thread or PM me if you're interested. I'd rather deal with someone in the UK if possible. Payment would be made via PayPal as a gift so I don't get shafted by their charges (unless the buyer wishes to pay more to cover the fees), but I'll provide full contact details and I'll ship using a fully trackable and insured method, so I'm not about to rip anybody off.

nolimitz
05-23-2012, 08:19 AM
PM'd 5char

Sigma
05-23-2012, 02:59 PM
I replied, but I really do want to deal with a UK seller if possible, so if any UK folks are interested, fire me a PM.

I'm not implying that any particular individual outside the UK is untrustworthy, but if someone does try and shaft me with a dodgy chargeback or whatever, if they're in the UK at least I would be able to track them down and get my SL1 back (along with their head on a spike).

Sigma
05-26-2012, 01:36 PM
Sold.