PDA

View Full Version : FS: Traktor Kontrol X1

jdanger
02-07-2012, 10:27 PM
Since I couldn't wait any longer while DJF was down I posted this on RC Tech (a hobby forum I've been a member of for several years) in the meantime. Here is the link to that post:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/other-items-sale-trade-wanted-buy/590712-native-instruments-traktor-kontrol-x1-dj-controller-nib.html

The attachment size limit here is very low so I will try to get the pictures posted to my web site, but for now please view them via the link above (there are several more pictures). I've also lowered my asking price here since the DJF community will appreciate this much more.

I've got a brand new, unopened, factory sealed Traktor Kontrol X1 DJ controller that I bought direct from Native Instruments. It will also come with a brand new (came loose in an envelope so there is no packaging, but it has never been used), sample deck overlay for the X1. The controller comes with Traktor LE 2 software, but it can be MIDI mapped to any other software you want (Serato, Ableton, etc.). I bought this a couple months back thinking I was going to get more into performance DJ'ing, but I have decided to go a different route for now and stick with music production.

$180 shipped to lower 48 states
PayPal only

jdanger
02-18-2012, 10:58 PM
bump.