PDA

View Full Version : Electrix Filter Factory??

contra
05-19-2012, 04:34 PM
Anyone ever use one of these? A guy has one kinda locally f/s for $200 and they look like they can be REALLY fun.

B.Frank
05-19-2012, 06:16 PM
Once upon a time I was going to pick up one of those but I never got around to it. I've never actually used one, but I've heard good things about it.

That's cheaper than what most people have them listed for on ebay, so I say go for it if you really want it!

thehadgi
05-19-2012, 06:58 PM
I'm buying one for sure after I buy the electrix vocoder, but I'd use it for production

I can see it being a really cool creative tool for live though, I know keyboard and guitarists have used them in their sets. I've been looking at them for a while, 200 is usually the going rate on ebay at least from my experiences, so if you're considering buying it based on price alone, if you wait it'll come around again at that price

EDIT: Hm seems like the price went up for a bit since I last checked :freak:

contra
05-19-2012, 09:22 PM
It's on kijiji and I really don't think a lot of them exist in this area. The thing is that it's a local pickup. If I got one off of ebay I'd be paying the $200, shipping, duty at the border, and conversion fees from Canadian to US funds. I'd probably be paying closer to $300 in the end.