PDA

View Full Version : Fack, I have to redue those 9k+ posts!?

monomer
02-07-2012, 09:31 PM
I guess it's a new beginning...No more bitching from me, besides the thread title.

I was a member on the old site since 04, and it feels really odd writing an intro thread.

My name's Kevin. I'm rather young. Born/lived in/around Detroit all my life. Naturally, I play Detroit based electro/techno/house: Pretty much any vinyl I like and can get my hands on. Started buying records in 01' after my sister dragged me to Hawtin's deck efx and 909 release party. Been hooked ever since. Really started djing only a few years back, it's only gotten more and more fun.

I own/operate a sound rig that I've collected/built since 08. I've done various gigs around Detroit, and have had some great performers play through the rig. My speciality is making shit work, with the gear at the show - I travel light. Seem to get a lot of gigs from the local breakcore kids, always a good time.

Oh, I'm just starting a monthly here in the burbs. Working on the flyer and all that, and trying to get talent lined up. More on that later

That is/all.

Sol
02-07-2012, 09:35 PM
welcome back :music:

l0ckd0wn
02-07-2012, 09:48 PM
Welcome back Monomer!

Detroit Represent!

Lazy O
02-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Welcome back! :tup:

Chay