PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone.

DEEP HOUSE LOUNGE
05-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Hey everyone.

My friend Calvin told me about this forum so I thought I would come over and say hello. My name is Bryon and I help run http://www.deephouselounge.com I look forward to getting to know everyone in this community.

cheers!

DHB
05-10-2012, 08:56 PM
Good to see. I'll definitely check it out mate. Always good to help out the scene, I'll alsoo give you a quick shout out on my blog.

DEEP HOUSE LOUNGE
05-11-2012, 11:53 AM
Good to see. I'll definitely check it out mate. Always good to help out the scene, I'll alsoo give you a quick shout out on my blog.

Thanks!. Thats funny I was on your blog the other week. We should combine forces somehow.

DHB
05-11-2012, 08:43 PM
Good to hear. I've only just started putting this blog together. Slowly but surely I'll work on it to build it up to where I want it. Got a few good things lined up shortly so keep an eye out. I'd be happy to feature a mix or write up about deep house lounge. Let's talk ;)

NPC
05-11-2012, 10:52 PM
Thanks!. Thats funny I was on your blog the other week. We should combine forces somehow.

What's even funnier is I was on your site the other day.

I believe you responded to my reddit post, or maybe it was your friend? Either way... small world!