PDA

View Full Version : Stairville MH-X25 LED

Joel
05-09-2012, 06:55 AM
Hi all,

I'm after a pair of moving heads and this light seems to fit the bill as to what I want.

I DJ so I don't want to be bothering with DMX or anything and as such sound to light is a necessity. I want them linked up to be doing the same thing as well via a DMX lead. My only concern is

a) can I hang them off a standard T Bar (max 30kg load)
b) more importantly, what's the noise like on these? Are they overbearingly noisy?
c) Are they better than the Chauvet MinSpot RGBW which is a similar light?

Many thanks if you can help me with some advice. It would be much appreciated.

Joel.

Stairville MH-X25 LED Spot Moving Head

Stairville MH-X25 LED Spot Moving Head - extremely bright, light thomann and economic. Thanks to an extremely bright 25W high-power LED the MH-X25 LED is well in the running with the 150-HTI side of life. The MH-X25 is fitted out with a colour wheel (8x colours and white ), a gobo wheel with 7x rotating thomann gobos plus open shutter and dimmer (0-100%), this allows the MH-X25 to operate in any situation required. Technical data: 8/16bit pan/tilt, (540º maximum pan, 270º maximum tilt), automatic pan/tilt correction, DMX 512 control (12 or 6 channels), master/slave mode (via the built-in microphone), thomann colour wheel with 8x colours + open white (8x full colours, 8x split-colours, rainbow effect), gobo wheel with 7x rotating gobos + open shutter (user gobos can be inserted, gobo shake function, gobo direction forwards and backwards), shutter (0-13Hz), electronic dimmer (0-100%), maximum thomann power consumption: 102W, power requirements: 230V AC (60/50Hz). Weight: 10.3kg

http://images.thomann.de/pics/prod/238185.jpg