PDA

View Full Version : FS: 4 Martin SCX500

jlcpremier
05-06-2012, 11:58 PM
I have 4 units available, pricing and condition as follows....

Light #1 - 100% functional, in good condition (scuffed up from normal use)...Price $275
Light #2 - 100% functional, in good condition (scuffed up from normal use)...Price $275
Light #3 - 100% functional, in fair condition (upper part of mirror is cracked but it doesn't affect light or pattern output)...$225
Light #4 - DMX output does not work (You can get around this by placing the light at the end of your DMX chain, or by setting it as the last slave if running master/slave mode) All other functions of the light work perfectly...$225

SPECIAL DEAL: Take all 4 lights for $900

you can see more pictures of the lights at http://photobucket.com/DJforsale312

Only selling them in quantities of 2 or 4

Not sure how shipping would work, but if you're interested, message me and we can work something out

**I read the rules and i don't have 50 posts yet, but I have posted in other threads on here, but i assure you this is legit. I'm not spamming or anything like that**

azarraga053
05-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Looked at a video online, they're some damn good scanners! Just wish they were LED. Do they require an on and off cycle?

jlcpremier
05-07-2012, 04:46 PM
They do not have a duty cycle, so you can run them all night

sss18734
05-07-2012, 05:55 PM
I have a pair of these that I use in place of moving heads on smaller gigs. Love them! Very bright for the 150 watt bulb and their movement and built in programs are quite good.

I'd grab all four of them from you but I don't use a traditional truss setup so I can't envision using them anytime in the near future.