PDA

View Full Version : Renard - Intensive Care Unit

Fincken
05-03-2012, 02:39 PM
Well.. just started producing, so this my first "not just a patch" :)
I'm currently just playing around a little in ableton, trying to get the basics down, so it's nothing really too compicated. I found out making less comicated stuff and move that way was more satisfying and gave more motivation, as the results are often a tad better :P Eurotrance it is! :D

http://soundcloud.com/attehdisco/renard-intensive-care-unit-at

So please come with som critique, both pro's and cons, and please butcher me if it's horrible, just give some pointers as you do ;)

And as I forgot in the title it's a remix.. FIGURES!! :P

Fincken

Celestial
05-03-2012, 04:12 PM
dude i really like this so far, listening...... I can't comment too much on levels since i'm on a laptop soundcard with little sony headphones hooked up but this sounds really good so far, shit seems well balanced, looks like you've listened to enough of trance to get the idea right :P I would put some form of transition/variation later on when your first set of beats comes in, more towards the end though, you need a bigger buildup on the main breakdown, bigger climax, work on putting a swoosh sound in there, and definitely extend it to give it more of a climax, then suspend it and drop the beat, the little breakdown on the second set of beats is alright but could use more, take more out and bring it back in again, overall - good work, especially if this is your first track, well done dude, keep at it :tup: