PDA

View Full Version : Entire Sound System for sale including BFM Tuba subs

KevinJames
04-27-2012, 02:30 PM
Whats up people. I'm looking to move and won't really have room for this huge system at my new place so I'd like it to go to a good home. This is for local pickup in San Jose, CA only... waaaaay too big to ship etc.

This is a pretty large sound system and is more suited going to a collective that is interested in their own system to stop dealing with renting sound for every event. Its large enough to do one huge room or 2 seperate small - medium size room's.

The system includes:
6 JBL SR4735 15" 3 way cabs
8 Tuba 36 Horn Loaded subwoofer Cabintes (Eminence 3015LF Loaded 24" wide)
3 QSC PLX3602 Power amplifiers
1 QSC PLX2502 Power amplifier
1 BSS FDS366T Omnidrive DPS system network processor
1 DBX Driverack 260 DPS System network processor
2 JBL Eon 15G2 powered DJ Monitors
Rack flight cases for all amplifiers/processors
Includes all cables/adapters/tools you ever need for this system

Any SERIOUS offers will be considered, however NO TRADES.... not looking for gear, looking for cash.

Email me at djkevinjames@yahoo.com if interested.

Kj

DJ Scotch
04-27-2012, 02:33 PM
Pics will help you sell them faster.

*free Bump*

GLWS

A-Bomb
04-27-2012, 07:06 PM
Have any prices in mind?

ampnation
04-27-2012, 08:52 PM
Not personally interested Kevin, but wondering what size transport is needed for all that?

KevinJames
04-30-2012, 10:43 AM
It requires a 14' box truck. Its a huge system, but it's very versatile because you could set up anything from 1 huge room with the entire system or you could do 2 medium size room and 3rd smaller room with the 2 medium rooms consisting of 2 tops & 4 subs each and the small room with just a pair of tops. The versatility is nice because you can configure it however you need for each specific gig.

Rek_Aviles
04-30-2012, 10:56 AM
KJ, if that's you.. good to see you again.

I take it from this post, if you are that same KJ, you're out of the game for sure huh? :(

KevinJames
04-30-2012, 12:00 PM
Whats up Rek, yes its me... KJ West Side :)

Selling the sound system because I'm not really throwing my own events anymore so need to keep it.

The huge booth/ dj setup you saw from my old Faderwave show isn't going ANYWHERE though. That stuff I can enjoy at home, by myself any time I want. The sound system on the other I can't do that... its only good for use for throwing parties and since I'm not doing that any more no need to keep it.

JohnXVI
04-30-2012, 12:04 PM
KJ I sent you a message on FB to see if you had any pics of your console. I want to build one!

KevinJames
04-30-2012, 12:13 PM
Hi John. Ah... Facebook. Not sure when you sent it but if it was a long time ago sorry... I don't even really go on Facebook anymore so I probably missed it.

I'm almost positive there were a couple pictures of the console in my photos though on FB. If not let me know and I can send you a couple. I had posted 2 here but decided to delete them... I don't want to derail the thread.

Rek_Aviles
04-30-2012, 12:20 PM
DISCLAIMER: To be clear to anyone looking at this thread. The pics of the console above are for JohnXVI per his request, they have nothing to do with the sound system posted for sale and non of the items in the picture are for sale at any price.

:lol:

you better put that on there !! Glad to see you're not selling it. And I do miss it on Faderwave.

KevinJames
04-30-2012, 12:23 PM
I actually said screw it and deleted the photos all together... Don't want to derail the thread. You snuck this in while I was editing it out LOL

punky
04-30-2012, 12:26 PM
Jesus that's a lot of stuff! Good luck!

KevinJames
05-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Bump.

KevinJames
05-11-2012, 04:06 PM
Bump.

KevinJames
03-24-2013, 11:18 AM
This sound system is available again for sale. Local pickup in San Jose, CA only. Asking $10,000.00 or best offer which is a steal for all that is included.

Anyone interested can email me at djkevinjames@yahoo.com