PDA

View Full Version : Hey everybody!

Buddy McKarthur
04-22-2012, 10:57 PM
It's hard to imagine that anybody actually looks at/cares about this part of the forum, but what the hell? Anyways, my name is Buddy McKarthur (I've not yet come up with a DJ name...DJ undertone, maybe?). I am new to DJ'ing and to this online community...I have been DJ'ing for only about 4 months now, however I've been interested in DJ'ing pretty much my whole "over-the-age-of-nine" life. So yeah...sorry for the shitty intro, but thats really all there is to say. Hopefully later on in life I will be able to say a lot more haha. Anyways, I would love for you guys to check out my YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/BuddyMcKarthur/videos listen to one of my mixes and let me know what you think. I mix pretty much everything that would fall under the "electronic/dance" genre expect for D'n'B, Jungle, breakbeat and mainstream dance/pop music. Please subscribe and leave a comment on my video...I'm really trying to get noticed and I can't do it without people watching/subscribing !
Thank you so much for reading and hopefully actually giving a sh*t :)

DennisBdrmDJ 2.0
04-23-2012, 01:04 AM
I, give a shit! I read and response, to every new member introduction.I want no one,to feel left out.:D sadly,I don't subscribe to youtube,and their new policies.but,I will take a listen...~Welcome to the DJ Forums!~:tup:

Buddy McKarthur
04-24-2012, 06:40 PM
Thanks for the support, brother :)