PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a track

DJAC
10-20-2019, 02:00 AM
I am searching for a track I lost it years ago. I remember it was possibly a DJ SERGI VAL track but I am not sure.

It was an expensive video track. Very well produced.

The theme of the track was that a guy got a car in a car wash and washed the car, (this went on for half of the track, the car wash thing) then he went out and crashed the car into a cop. It was a 40-year old guy with a semi bald head and he went out in the car and crashed the car into the cop all over the place.

He got the car and proper washed it with a jet wash.

Does anyone please remember this track I have lost the link and really want to get it back. It is an ace track.

Thanks!

The second half of the video track was the guy raving along on the track in the car behaving insanely (banging his head to the music) and crashing the car all over the place. It was the best music I have ever heard in my life and I've lost the damned link to it. Can anyone advise? It was in America I think. He spent the first half of the video washing the car insanely and then the second half of the track driving the car like a lunatic and crashing the car.

The whole song starts off with a guy going insane washing a car with his hands. It must be a famous song video, a guy washing a car. Please advise if anyone knows this track? He goes nuts all over the car washing it for several minutes of the song. He's a white guy about 40 with receding hair, rather camp, and then when he's washed the car, he goes insane in the car and starts crashing it all over the place.

Manu
10-20-2019, 05:42 AM
posts merged and moved to the correct area.

Please remember to post in the correct forum in the future thank you

DJAC
10-21-2019, 10:00 PM
Hi Many many thanks for your help. I managed to find the track after much searching. For all watchers it is this: Robin Schulz - Sugar (feat. Francesco Yates)