PDA

View Full Version : Established Radio Station Seeks DJ's & Mc's

sweetbeatz
04-18-2012, 09:03 AM
Hi guys,

Sweet Beatz Radio is an online only station based in the UK. We have recently shaken up our schedule and are now looking to recruit brand new DJ's to join the station. We are looking for DJ's who specialize in the following genres of music:
UK/US Garage
House
Dance
Dubstep
Drum & Bass
R&B/Hip-Hop
Bashement/Reggae/Raggatation/dancehall
We seek DJ's that are confident with the task in hand, And are able to talk on air and interact with our listeners. All DJ's need to provide their own music as well as software to broadcast. Set-up support is provided. All DJ's that apply need to be committed. You will be recruited on a permanent basis, And we expect the same from our DJ's. For all other information or to apply please email your details to:

Jobs@sweetbeatz.net or alternatively Sweet Beatz - Radio Station Broadcasting Underground 24/7 and fill out our contact form.

If you are not a DJ but want to working in radio then don't fret we have positions available for various other roles within the station. We are looking for writers, spotters, reviewers, voice overs , etc. So just drop us an email to the above address and we will get back to you within 24hrs.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sweet Beatz Radio

DjBlanco
04-18-2012, 01:11 PM
you need a vendor account to do this and have more then 1 post...

DJNR
04-18-2012, 01:39 PM
you need a vendor account to do this and have more then 1 post...

You have to have a vendor account to post requests for djs on a radio show? I thought it was only when you're selling stuff.

DjBlanco
04-18-2012, 01:52 PM
Tmk last i read them ... if your looking to hire/recruit dj's one is needed

#8 - Spam will not be tollerated. It will be deleted and the user posting it will be warned/banned. If you have music or equipment to sell, start a thread in the relevant forum section. Any commercial sales or promotions require a vendor account (please see the vendor FAQ for more information) note: If your first (and only) post is "check out my site" or any other link it WILL be deleted. Same goes for sites looking for djs, Threads like that will be considered spam and removed.

AddictiveSolutionz
06-08-2012, 01:53 PM
hey i wouldnt mind doing a few slots 4 ya hear is a mix you can judge me on then if u interested le me know http://soundcloud.com/weed-fm