PDA

View Full Version : SOL Republic Tracks HD

01redrt
04-16-2012, 07:21 PM
Has anyone actually tried using these for DJing? Bedroom DJing, Live DJing? They seem interesting for the price. But they seem to be more suited for the consumer-end of the audio spectrum (especially seeing how it can be used for phones, etc). From what I read, they have a "boomy" low-section. Bit sparse on the highs.

Roshanbhoj
05-06-2012, 11:46 PM
I know a big time DJ in my area that uses them. He uses them at huge size gigs and loud clubs. I haven't actually asked how they are but I know he loves them. I actually was interested in them myself. I'd think they're like Beats Solo except much better and not crap. They look pretty amazing too.

DJNR
05-07-2012, 12:05 AM
I'm not sure they are as good for DJing as they look.

Notyetpro
10-17-2012, 11:06 PM
www.djforums.com/forums/showthread.php?13606-Sol-Republic-Headphones/page2

Like I said there^ I've had a positive experience with them using them for everyday consumer-esque purposes and also for minor class room production stuff. They're relatively in expensive, stylish, and have a great build quality with a very good audio quality to boot

Daniel S
10-18-2012, 01:38 AM
They look alright, but what makes them a no go for me is the fact they have one headphone cord on each earcup. For less tangle and easier handling in general I prefer my headphones to have one single cord going to one of the earcups.