PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Efx 1000

markos
02-06-2012, 04:38 PM
Have 1 Pioneer EFX 1000. Unit is in perfect working condition. Comes with power cord.

SOLD
Located in Ontario, Canada.

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx133/humatronmusic/NiagaraFalls-20120222-00258.jpg

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx133/humatronmusic/NiagaraFalls-20120222-00259.jpg

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx133/humatronmusic/NiagaraFalls-20120222-00261.jpg

JohnnyGraz
02-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Check out the seller guidelines please.

http://www.djforums.com/forums/showthread.php?251-djforums-buyer-seller-guidelines-please-read-before-posting

markos
02-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Thanks Johnny!

Please close this post and I will re submit after completing the appropriate steps.

Markos

lovecitydjs
02-07-2012, 01:01 PM
i think they're letting people slide for the time being on the 50 post rule. i think the issue here is that you didn't post a price. pretty sure if you edit your post to add an asking price then you're all good.

Andrew B
02-07-2012, 01:20 PM
Yeah, post the price and some pics

l0ckd0wn
02-07-2012, 04:48 PM
Also note, it's common place to put a hand written note with your forum name in the picture to prove it is yours.

NICK NASTIE
02-08-2012, 10:31 AM
Yeah man. On DJF 1.0 I would sell my gear and I would always be questioned as to how many rigs I had. I post one vid on youtube and linked it over on DJF and it all stopped. Having a video or at least a Pic with a sign helps like no other. Especially since everyone's Post Count was reset. I do remember some of these usernames tho.

markos
02-22-2012, 05:25 PM
Hey everyone. Sorry took me so long to get things properly set up for the sale but I have been busy.

BUMP! please email me if you have any questions.

Happy Buying!

Blueprint
02-22-2012, 07:19 PM
is this markos stratos?

markos
02-22-2012, 07:22 PM
is this markos stratos?

we don't mention that name anymore :P

but yes, same person....just all growed up! lol

TrueWind
02-22-2012, 10:00 PM
is this markos stratos?

Ahh yes... Remember him. Had a CDJ-1000mk3 and a Sampler that went unsold for a looong time. hahaha, nice to have you back bud.

markos
02-23-2012, 02:28 AM
Ahh yes... Remember him. Had a CDJ-1000mk3 and a Sampler that went unsold for a looong time. hahaha, nice to have you back bud.

still have the sampler! but now stuck with the efx 1000. i'm always stuck with these gear burdens! lol

and thanks, good to be back! new djf looks great!

TrueWind
02-23-2012, 04:28 PM
i'm always stuck with these gear burdens! lol
and thanks, good to be back! new djf looks great!

It's all about the price buddy! hahaha, but anyways man, it's good to have fellow members that are in Canada!

Blueprint
02-23-2012, 04:31 PM
whats up homie

yeah, always good gear but technology moves so fast, would've been different if this was posted in 2005.

markos
02-23-2012, 04:42 PM
whats up homie

yeah, always good gear but technology moves so fast, would've been different if this was posted in 2005.

i don't think that matters here because the efx 1000 is the exact same thing. no upgrades or new versions. this unit is priced at 1125 US new. $800 is a bargain if you ask me.

Anyway i'm willing to work around the price...make me some offers people!

markos
02-23-2012, 04:46 PM
It's all about the price buddy! hahaha, but anyways man, it's good to have fellow members that are in Canada!

its good to be back as well :)

markos
03-03-2012, 03:09 PM
bump!

Make me an offer guys :)

markos
03-06-2012, 09:34 PM
bumpity bump bump

markos
03-10-2012, 04:48 PM
BUMP!

Willing to trade here as well. Hit me up with any offers guys :)

NICK NASTIE
03-11-2012, 11:04 PM
I think its listed at 899.99 new everywhere. and they go for about 400-500 on ebay FYI

markos
03-12-2012, 12:45 AM
I think its listed at 899.99 new everywhere. and they go for about 400-500 on ebay FYI

cool story bro, but if you read the last post i said "hit me up with any offers guys." so unless your making an offer, please don't turn this thread into a pricing debate.

Thanks!

bump!

markos
03-17-2012, 07:25 PM
bumpty bump bump

Rothgery
03-17-2012, 08:36 PM

If they are selling for 4-500$ on ebay, why would you price yours at 650? just wondering

markos
03-17-2012, 09:02 PM
If they are selling for 4-500$ on ebay, why would you price yours at 650? just wondering

Not to be rude but don't you have anything better to do? JUST WONDERING.....get out of my thread bro. I don't need to explain myself to you. The ability to make an offer has been stated quite clear in the post yet you continue to create problems.

Rothgery
03-18-2012, 04:38 PM
You need to take a step back and start over. My point, is there any specific reason that you are charging that price, as it was already put out that people can find them cheaper else where. If that wasnt mentioned before, I wouldnt be wondering the same thing that everyone else is...

Is it in mint condition? Does it come with the box/warrenty? Seems like a very defensive response to a perfectly legit question. - just keep your head on straight. If you cannot accept peoples questions to the equipment you are selling, then you shouldn't be selling in the in the first place.

OH and fyi, my buddy is looking for efx 1000, and the only reason I questioned it in the first place was because I was considering on buying it from you. :tup:

markos
03-18-2012, 05:39 PM
OH and fyi, my buddy is looking for efx 1000, and the only reason I questioned it in the first place was because I was considering on buying it from you. :tup:

Why are you considering buying it from me if ebay is cheaper? You are obviously all over this post like shit on velcro and its obvious this is a waste of time for you so once again I don't need to explain myself to you, and once again why are you choosing to create problems when all of this could have been avoided by you simply "making an offer" like the post CLEARLY states?

I could careless what your situation is at this point and even if I was selling it cheaper you'd be the last person I'd want to deal with at the moment. Its obvious you can't read instructions and for the record, this is the THIRD time I have had to explain to you that the initial post says to "hit me up with any offers guys."

Is it in mint condition?

Once again, if you read the post like everyone else you would know that it is in perfect working condition.

have a nice day.

Andrew B
03-18-2012, 06:01 PM
Why are you considering buying it from me if ebay is cheaper? You are obviously all over this post like shit on velcro and its obvious this is a waste of time for you so once again I don't need to explain myself to you, and once again why are you choosing to create problems when all of this could have been avoided by you simply "making an offer" like the post CLEARLY states?

I could careless what your situation is at this point and even if I was selling it cheaper you'd be the last person I'd want to deal with at the moment. Its obvious you can't read instructions and for the record, this is the THIRD time I have had to explain to you that the initial post says to "hit me up with any offers guys."

FWIW, he only posted in your thread twice. Try not to confuse different members before flying off the handle.

Once again, if you read the post like everyone else you would know that it is in perfect working condition.

Alright, now answer the questions. Is it in mint condition? Does it come with the box/warranty?

Rothgery
03-18-2012, 06:42 PM

have a nice day.

Seems that still you cannot stop with your offensive attitude - and as I said before, I was in no way coming off as rude or trying to rip your thread up. I had simple easy legit questions, that you could have answered and kept it moving.

And since you all stuck up on "reading" how abouts you read this, because it's "obvious" that you havent; http://www.djforums.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_classifieds_faq

YOU are the seller - if BUYERS have questions about what you are selling, why would you not "explain yourself", also once again, since you want to keep bringing up reading - how about you read my post, when I asked about the unit being in mint condition, that was not answered by working condition. Those are 100% completely different. You still never answered if it is under box/warranty as well. "perfect working condidtion / and a powercord" hardly answers that.

Even if you dont want to sell to me (which is fine 100%) those are common questions that people ask in a sale thread. If I had not asked, I bet for sure someone else would have. If you cannot answer those simple questions. As I said before you should not be selling.

I'm not going to sit here an argue with you, you were absolutely correct, now it is starting to be a waste of my time. But I am not going to let you waste the time of other people on this forum as well. Come off with an attitude again following this post, and your thread will be closed. If you open another thread again before you meet the requirments of the FAQ's then that thead will be deleted, and you will be infracted.

We are giving people the benifit of the doubt with their sales, considering the site just came back up. If you cannot be a team player, and keep creating an adverse atmosphere, then you will lose that privilege. Any further comments on the matter - feel free to PM me, and I'll explain more in depth if you like.

markos
03-18-2012, 07:10 PM
Have 1 Pioneer EFX 1000. Unit is in perfect working condition. Comes with power cord.

NEW PRICE! DISREGARD PRICE ON SIGNATURE BELOW.
$650
Located in Ontario, Canada.

end of discussion

oMar
03-19-2012, 12:45 AM
I SENSE FAIL ;)

http://gifs.gifbin.com/032012/1331747683_jumping_over_fence_fail.gif

TrueWind
03-24-2012, 12:16 PM
I'll trade you a LNIB SL -1 for your efx.

markos
03-25-2012, 04:34 PM
I'll trade you a LNIB SL -1 for your efx.

what is this LNIB SL-1 you speak of my son?

DJNR
03-25-2012, 05:09 PM
what is this LNIB SL-1 you speak of my son?

SL-1 as in the Serato Sound Card, probably.

TrueWind
03-25-2012, 08:09 PM
what is this LNIB SL-1 you speak of my Master?

Fixed :P

Like New In Box Serato SL-1 Set.

Thought you had experience with abbreviations with all the selling and buying that goes around these forums :lol:

markos
03-25-2012, 08:12 PM
Like New In Box Serato SL-1 Set.

Thought you had experience with abbreviations with all the selling and buying that goes around these forums :lol:

ahahahaha :lol: i got some catching up to do...:eek:

anyway, i don't have turntables and I use Traktor to DJ so don't have any use for the SL-1. thanks for the offer though!

markos
03-30-2012, 09:31 PM
bump!

make me an offer guys. i'm opeN!

ampnation
03-30-2012, 09:44 PM
Good luck dude. You're gonna need it after those rants.

TrueWind
04-08-2012, 09:00 PM
I'd like to offer $300

markos
04-09-2012, 07:50 PM
I'd like to offer $300

pm'd.

Bullet
08-10-2012, 10:42 AM
sent u a pm

markos
08-10-2012, 01:28 PM