View Full Version : Tiny Lemon official homepage

TinyLemon
04-16-2012, 09:12 AM
Official homepage of Tiny Lemon

link deleted

Come to me and get lemonized.

TCMuc
04-16-2012, 09:26 AM
Do you really thing spamming various forums throughout the internet will help you? :mad:

This is at least the 2nd forum you posted that sh*t

TinyLemon
04-16-2012, 09:28 AM
Right it's the second forum where I post that? Do you know all forums? I don't. Has every forum got the same members. I think not. So why do you think I'm spamming?

TCMuc
04-16-2012, 09:47 AM
Because posting links with the only purpose of (self) promotion in forums without contributing anything else (let alone anything useful) to the community is generally perceived as spamming.

DTR
04-16-2012, 09:56 AM
Please see the FAQ (http://www.djforums.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_djf_rulesandguidelin es), particularly this bit:

#8 - Spam will not be tolerated. It will be deleted and the user posting it will be warned/banned. If you have music or equipment to sell, start a thread in the relevant forum section. Any commercial sales or promotions require a vendor account (please see the vendor FAQ for more information) note: If your first (and only) post is "check out my site" or any other link it WILL be deleted. Same goes for sites looking for djs, Threads like that will be considered spam and removed.

:locked: