PDA

View Full Version : Unreleased The Juggernaut remix?

Giacomo
04-16-2012, 02:11 AM
I was wondering if anyone has been deep into any forums and found the tune Spenca feat. Synclan - Do It Live (The Juggernaut Remix).
Skrillex played this @ UMF 2012 on 12th Planet's set, but I've only found one version of it and it's the rip from the live set mp3. If someone could link me to a full version of this, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

AsiaPacific-DNB
04-19-2012, 02:08 AM
Hey this is interesting man, up for this thread.

Proverbs
04-19-2012, 10:24 PM
It's not released. Furthermore, when it is released, buy the track. NO ONE here is going to send you download links to a song, it's an asshole thing to do.

Giacomo
05-09-2012, 10:24 AM
It's not released. Furthermore, when it is released, buy the track. NO ONE here is going to send you download links to a song, it's an asshole thing to do.

Did I say at ANY point "SEND ME A FREE DOWNLOAD LINK I DON'T WANT TO PAY," ? No, because I'd gladly pay for this amazing tune, so fuck off and learn to not assume, douchebag.

Proverbs
05-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Did I say at ANY point "SEND ME A FREE DOWNLOAD LINK I DON'T WANT TO PAY," ? No, because I'd gladly pay for this amazing tune, so fuck off and learn to not assume, douchebag.

"If someone could link me to a full version of this, that would be greatly appreciated."

sounds a lot more like you are looking for a download link than a link for purchase.

Giacomo
05-15-2012, 02:50 AM
"If someone could link me to a full version of this, that would be greatly appreciated."

sounds a lot more like you are looking for a download link than a link for purchase.
I mentioned the full version part because every version that I've heard of this tune is the ripped version.