PDA

View Full Version : VIP Accounts Before the Crash

Shaan
02-06-2012, 04:13 PM
It's been a while, so I'm not 100% sure, but usually every year I buy a VIP account for DJF, and since it crashed I obviously lost it (if I still had it).

Are the admins gonna issue any kind of credit to old VIP members for the lost months of VIP?

I know it sounds petty, but I need to make sure there's enough booby pictures in there to warrant paying for another year.

Stripe
02-06-2012, 05:03 PM
as prior, the subscriptions are non refundable. however, pm me the email in which you used to paypal and we will be happy to re-instate the subscription and add some extra months to cover the downtime.

DjBlanco
02-06-2012, 05:18 PM
as prior, the subscriptions are non refundable. however, pm me the email in which you used to paypal and we will be happy to re-instate the subscription and add some extra months to cover the downtime.

orly?

Dix
02-06-2012, 05:22 PM
I always did mine by the month so... I wouldn't ask for any reinstatement. Besides I am happy to pay VIP fees just to help the forum & the guys keeping it up. That's about the only way I can help...Lord knows I am no computer geek.

thehadgi
02-06-2012, 06:01 PM
Think that's bad, imagine all those peeps using megaupload as a legit site for hosting work documents at their companies... All of it down the drain, no recovery permitted, no refunds. ouch

Sol
02-06-2012, 06:05 PM
Theres boobs and now there its also a rearside thread lol

silentsounds
02-06-2012, 06:10 PM
Think that's bad, imagine all those peeps using megaupload as a legit site for hosting work documents at their companies... All of it down the drain, no recovery permitted, no refunds. ouch

I'm certain I read an article talking about the ability to recover from megaupload.

Giran
02-06-2012, 06:41 PM

Yeah but if you were using megaupload for legit reasons, I'd consider you a fool.
Surely you don't do business with people who have lawsuits/police monitoring on them. I'm not talking about uploading demos/promos/mixes here, I'm talking about actual legitimate businesses.

finalcoyote
02-06-2012, 06:49 PM
I'll be renewing and contributing... DJF deserves it :)

M!TCH
02-06-2012, 07:33 PM

I'm so glad I don't use that to host all my stuff. I had friends who used that as their cloud service and lost EVERYTHING. I've got to imagine some type of lawsuit will come out of that.

Glad to see you guys are honoring those who did VIP memberships.

Adzm00
02-08-2012, 10:13 AM
I did mine on 6 monthly basis. Will probably start my 6 monthly subscription again next month.

hopefully by that time there will be enough hot azn pics in there.

Sigma
02-08-2012, 12:02 PM
I had like 10 years of VIP left on my account when the other site closed, but if you hook me up with 5 years for free we'll call it quits.

djvix805
02-08-2012, 08:16 PM
I'll be renewing and contributing... DJF deserves it :)

This! :tup:

Rothgery
02-08-2012, 08:36 PM
I did mine on 6 monthly basis. Will probably start my 6 monthly subscription again next month.

hopefully by that time there will be enough hot azn pics in there.

Ill get to uploadin :tup: - Funny thing today, we had to got get yellow fever shots - I told the doc he was a day late and a dollar short on that one. Save your vaccine