PDA

View Full Version : did the server have a hiccup a few hours ago

pete
10-01-2017, 04:35 AM
saw some weird vbulletin message that the database could not be accessed or something.

Dix
10-01-2017, 05:55 AM
I'm not sure. I missed it here. I did see something like that on another forum where I am a moderator late Saturday.

KLH
10-01-2017, 06:00 AM
I didn't see it either. I'll look up the logs.

EDIT: Logs didn't show anything. I'll keep looking

pete
10-01-2017, 06:17 AM
probably nothing, but I thought better to let you know.

this is the same style little fella right here. first time I've seen this one.
https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/filedata/fetch?id=3724084&d=1372119509&type=full

KLH
10-01-2017, 06:19 AM
Huh. DJF has nothing to do with mindplace.com mindplacesupport.com. Now I'm wondering what all that was about, Pete. Please let us know if you see that again.

pete
10-01-2017, 06:26 AM
Huh. DJF has nothing to do with mindplace.com mindplacesupport.com. Now I'm wondering what all that was about, Pete. Please let us know if you see that again.

:lol: same style - the pic is just some random image I found from the internets.
But it shows the same error message I saw [albeit with djforums where the other messageboard name is.

Also. Just like to say you guys really do an excellent job of keeping the site free of technical gremlins. :tup:

Manu
10-01-2017, 09:18 AM
I confirm a short timed glitch at around 3 AM GMT, second in a month. Nothing major as it was only a few minutes.

KLH
10-01-2017, 11:09 AM
:lol: same style - the pic is just some random image I found from the internets.
But it shows the same error message I saw [albeit with djforums where the other messageboard name is.
You got me. I didn't read and jumped right to the pic... Dammit. :argh:

I have a pinging tool that will attempt to see if the site isn't available. If that passes in the next day or so, I'll get a tool that goes further...