PDA

View Full Version : Yearly Invoices. Do you buy music???

mitchiemasha
09-13-2017, 09:50 PM
As music is tax deductible it would be amazing to print off yearly receipts. If only buying 1 or 2 releases each week it's not worth the ink printing (which is also tax deductible). I'd love to see all stores, Amazon, Beatport etc implement this.

https://beatport.uservoice.com/forums/262082-beatport-music-store/suggestions/15968365-invoice-download

Please support the idea on Beatport user voice. Post a vote and we'll see it implemented. It benefits us all.

Thank you.

mitchiemasha
09-14-2017, 05:45 PM
I guess no one here actually buys music or fills out tax returns for Dj'ing! Come on guys it's a good idea!!!

sss18734
09-16-2017, 01:51 PM
You don't have to keep receipts for purchases under $50.

Get a business banking account and link it to a software like quickbooks - it will do virtually all of the data entry for you. For purchases over $50 all you have to do is add the receipt as an attachment to the transaction... easy.

mitchiemasha
09-16-2017, 10:41 PM
You don't have to keep receipts for purchases under $50.

Get a business banking account and link it to a software like quickbooks - it will do virtually all of the data entry for you. For purchases over $50 all you have to do is add the receipt as an attachment to the transaction... easy.

Thank you but here in the UK we have to keep all receipts for our books (as far as i know). I'll check this quickbooks out.

Yellit
09-17-2017, 06:38 PM
Great idea!

As an interim solution, I use Dashlane as my password manager, and it has the handy function of saving all purchases as receipts.. so at least I know I have a record of everything.

mitchiemasha
09-18-2017, 01:17 AM
Great idea!

As an interim solution, I use Dashlane as my password manager, and it has the handy function of saving all purchases as receipts.. so at least I know I have a record of everything.

I use Lastpass i wonder if that can do the same.

sss18734
09-19-2017, 08:54 PM
Ah sorry, didn't notice you were in the UK so I'm sure a lot of what applies to me doesn't to you... ha

I'm sure Quickbooks works with UK clients/banks too though! Quickbooks does have a mobile app that makes it pretty easy to just snap a picture of a receipt and upload it all via your phone.