PDA

View Full Version : Arts & Entrepreneurship

eurotraining
08-21-2017, 10:35 AM
Hi there! As a coordinator of the European project ArtS (working for EUROtraining vocational education and training center), I would like to give you some information in case you are interested. So, if you want to Enhance your skills in the cultural and creative sector, ArtS is going to help you achieve your goal! The potential of the cultural and creative sector for growth and job creation is more and more recognized at European level. The Arts project, co-funded by the Erasmus + KA2 program, fully meets the needs arising from these new interests. In fact, the aim of Arts is to give the necessary skills to artists in order to develop creative entrepreneurship and to make art a source of growth for the creation of new jobs.
The Arts project, which began on November 2014 and will end on 31 December 2017, gathers 13 partners in Europe:
Euro Training (coordinator), SWISS Approval, Athens Chamber of Tradesmen, Synergy of Music Theater- Greece; CESIE, Libera Palermo, Consorzio Universitario Piceno, Centro Studi e Formazione Villa Montesca – Società consortile, Melting Pro Laboratorio Per la cultura- Italy; Federación Vizcaína de Empresas del Metal, Jiménez Puertas, Asociación Cultural Euroacción Murcia, Fondo Formacion Euskadi- Spain.
To date, Arts has developed a training course to improve the specific and transversal skills of people who are working or want to work in the creative and cultural field.
On the Art’s Learning Platform, there are nine courses. Three of them aim to develop cross-cutting skills: Business Administration, Entrepreneurship Skills and Social Entrepreneurship and Networking/Digital and media communication.
The rest of them (six) aim to develop specific skills: Crafts, Cultural Heritage, Literary Arts, Multimedia and Audiovisual, Performing Arts and Visual Arts.
These courses are currently being valued by experts to ensure the quality of materials. For further information please check out the web site of the project: arts-project.eu/

http://arts-project.eu/

eurotraining
08-23-2017, 02:34 AM
Ok, whatever you want my friend Manu. I just wanted to disseminate the effort because it's interesting as well as free of charge.
I have no intention to spam your forum.

Manu
08-25-2017, 04:50 PM
Ok fair enough, exception made and post restored.