PDA

View Full Version : For all of you who learned from DJ Tutor ellaskins PLEASE WATCH!

bloomer
02-06-2012, 02:04 PM
My heart broke at the end when he said "Practise and Enjoy."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SVGQVMqOL4&feature=relmfu

Atomisk
02-06-2012, 02:05 PM
Saw this. Really heartbreaking. He posted another video, I think someone helped him out.
Really just a terrible situation. I hate things like this. Sluts who cheat on a man then cheat him out of his kids, his home, and his love.
BQUhbMlv9ks

JohnnyGraz
02-06-2012, 02:43 PM
Saw this. Really heartbreaking. He posted another video, I think someone helped him out.
Really just a terrible situation. I hate things like this. Sluts who cheat on a man then cheat him out of his kids, his home, and his love.
BQUhbMlv9ks

Poor guy. Never checked out DJTutor before but sounds like he is a good guy and truly needed help. Hope everything works out for him.

DJ Watty
02-06-2012, 02:45 PM
ohh man this burns me. I have watched almost all of his videos. Nasty things happen to nice people.

thehadgi
02-06-2012, 03:10 PM
Wow that sucks:(

Giran
02-06-2012, 04:28 PM
Such a lovely lad! I'm appalled at how this could happen to him! :(

Liam
02-06-2012, 04:33 PM
I saw this when he first posted it. I really hope he gets some help from someone.. I met him last year at the BPM show and instead of just standing pretending to be interested in conversation he actually stood and showed interest and explained certain things at his stand..

purex like soap
02-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Damn man that's horrible.

LoveBass
02-06-2012, 07:34 PM
Someone should hire him, maybe dubspot. But someone should help him out for sure

DJ Klownz
02-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Wow really sad.I hope someone helps him.If I had the money I would invest.

Francisco
02-06-2012, 11:09 PM
I learned so much from the guy. His ex sounds like a terrible person. i can only imagine the pain he is feeling at losing his kids! If I had the cash I would help him out in a heartbeat because I think he is a legitimate nice person!

PONTUS.2
02-06-2012, 11:23 PM
used to check out his videos when i was a shorty

Chay
02-06-2012, 11:27 PM
I learned a lot of things from that man. I really do wish I can help him out but being a college student, you can only do so little :(

Sigma
02-06-2012, 11:31 PM
I like Ellaskins. He's put a lot of really good info out there for free and he seem like an honest, straight up guy.

His downfall (even though it's a product of circumstance) has been not being able to monetise what he does and maybe that wasn't his goal, but it's a shame that no DJ company has stepped up and got him on board with sponsorship or whatever.

I wish him all the best.

LeFresh
02-06-2012, 11:44 PM
I like Ellaskins. He's put a lot of really good info out there for free and he seem like an honest, straight up guy.

His downfall (even though it's a product of circumstance) has been not being able to monetise what he does and maybe that wasn't his goal, but it's a shame that no DJ company has stepped up and got him on board with sponsorship or whatever.

Srsly. He has a crazy following, and he knows his shit; you'd think he would have been scooped up by a major dj company years ago.

Kingbob182
02-07-2012, 02:20 AM
I'd imagine hes in the Youtube Partnership program.
I know that doesnt make him instantly rich but he should have made some money from that. And I guess if you're not expecting to lose everything all of a sudden, you dont usually have huge amounts of cash saved for this situation.
I think anyone who saw his videos knows he's not in it for the money.
Look forward to seeing his next post and finding out what happens. Seems like a really nice bloke and that made it a painful video to watch

Marc S
02-07-2012, 03:34 AM
shame for the guy. couldnt have happened at a worse time either, people who want to help cant afford to, and people who can afford to will be reluctant to since the housing market is pretty much a big clusterfuck mess right now.

hope he sorts something out.

BuddyUK
02-07-2012, 03:39 AM
Gotta feel for the guy, hope things get better for him in the future.

Dantron
02-07-2012, 09:39 AM
Poor guy, he's an awesome guy and is very helpful. He deserves the help.

Somedj
02-07-2012, 11:20 AM
Truly is a shame, Id be lying if I said I didnt watch more than a handful of his vids when I was starting out. The way he explains things just made sense to me. Sure hope it all works out for him. I was in a similar boat a few years back, it sucks, but it is manageable and one can get through it. Just gotta be strong and it looks like he is.

DJ ArmanB
02-07-2012, 01:52 PM
Definitely very sad, wish I could help out.

Badger
02-07-2012, 06:18 PM
I've always dug Ellaskins, and this is heartbreaking news. If I were rich, I would "invest" with no question... he's done a great deal for the community and I have learned a lot from him.

Here's hoping that he somehow lands on his feet.

:badger:

LiteTrix
02-07-2012, 08:00 PM
This guy is a straight up genius. I have learned quite a bit from him and always looked forward to his videos. I truly hope someone comes through and helps him out.

Just wondering if anyone saw what I saw in the second video with his middle finger going up when he was point to his eye and to his heart. Anybody else catch that ? Ya think he did it on purpose ?

tekno_violet
02-07-2012, 08:14 PM
He is a stand up guy.

I dont get how he loses his kids and house if his wife committed adultery. Its supposed to be the other way around. He should take his share of the investment and move on.

Where abouts does he live and what are the laws there?

Asking for a massive loan from someone on the internet isnt the greatest way to take care of business... he needs legal advise and counsel on his crappy situation.

GL to him.

Oh,

SUP DJF!

LiteTrix
02-07-2012, 08:19 PM
I think he lives in the UK. I think theres more to this situation then he is sharing with us. He sorta even hinted at that in one of his videos.

oMar
02-07-2012, 08:29 PM
Very sad........

DjReadyRed
02-07-2012, 08:39 PM
I've been were he's going not a happy place lucky I had no kids when I went through a divorce...

mix4fix
02-07-2012, 09:04 PM
:( :(

Paulie65m
02-07-2012, 10:16 PM
Damn, his vids helped too, wish i had the money just to give

ElectroManiac
02-07-2012, 10:25 PM
His vids were great help for me when I was learning. I really hope he get some help and he can resolve all his issue. Ellaskins is a great person.

gr2daover
02-07-2012, 10:38 PM
I did learn or had an eyeopening with a few of his videos. Although sad and i hope the very best for him and his kids, who are the main victim in this, just remember there are two sides to every story. Im sure he will pull though this and continue the great videos and love for the culture that he has shown!

sneakyp
02-08-2012, 01:53 PM
Wow, that sucks. Puts things into perspective a little bit! I used a lot of his videos when I started out, hope someone comes forward.

epik1
02-08-2012, 02:08 PM
I think DJF should start a donation thing, it's not much but it would help a bit ?

Nawzlew
02-09-2012, 12:07 AM
This is really heartbreaking :(

steve6391
06-05-2013, 05:06 PM
hi guys just joined and was wondering if the vid was still up interested to see it as watched loads of his videos

Sigma
06-05-2013, 05:13 PM
hi guys just joined and was wondering if the vid was still up interested to see it as watched loads of his videos
He made those videos private, but as he's still putting up vids and he seems OK now, I would assume the situation is sorted.

I can't remember the exact details of the videos, but I think he split up from his wife/GF and the split was messy - she took the kids, didn't want him seeing them, wanted him out of the house - that sort of thing. He was venting and asking for help.

thehadgi
06-05-2013, 06:08 PM
Hope he's doin alright