PDA

View Full Version : Win Free Blizzard Lights!

DJStevieRay
04-12-2012, 12:35 AM
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j272/jingles8302/Showusyour.jpg
In a shameless effort to bribe all of you to spend more time thinking about Blizzard Lighting, we’ve come up with a new and utterly fantastic contest for you all to participate in! That’s right, boys and girls, we’re proud to unveil our “SHOW US YOUR PUCKS” contest! (Applause, cheering) And… brace yourself… the grand prize winner is in-line to pick up OVER $2,000 worth of Blizzard gear!

Here’s how to enter:

1.) Create a video showcasing your current Blizzard gear. It can be mixed with other gear, but remember… we’re showcasing BLIZZARD gear here! Be creative! Show us how you use the gear, and take note –the videos can be serious or humorous, or a mixture of both! BE CREATIVE!
2.) Upload your video to YouTube before the contest ends, and post it as a video response to (Our video will be live ASAP)
3.) Post a link to your video right here on our Blizzard Lighting Facebook page between Midnight Central Time on April 15th and 11:59 pm May 14th, 2012.
4.) The winners will be chosen from all entries posted, and winning entries will be judged based on creativity, enthusiasm, and on the number of “likes” each video receives on YouTube and on our Facebook page, but the ultimate decision will be made by our panel of esteemed judges.
Go too http://www.blizzardlighting.com/contest for complete rules.

Capt. Kirk
04-12-2012, 10:17 AM
But I don't own any Blizzard lighting. :cry::cry:

Oh well, someone will get a nice set of uplighting in the end. Nice to see they are finally doing a contest just like the other companies do.

Synaxis
04-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Thanks a lot StevieRay... I was hoping this contest would remain within Blizzard's circle of Facebook fans, and I would have four, maybe five competitors.

But now I'm going to have like 50 videos to compete against! My odds of winning just dropped severely! :argh:

Oh well, I'm just going to have to make an EXTRA impressive video.

DJStevieRay
04-12-2012, 11:59 AM
LOL,
You are just lucky I can't enter I have around 30 video's and about 40 hours worth of footage of Pucks, Pucks Unplugged's and Torrents ;)

DJ Riddims
04-13-2012, 12:49 PM
Great, I have gig tomorrow and should get a nice video of my pair of Flurries.

pertytown
04-13-2012, 08:45 PM
Awww! We have been wanting to get blizzard fixtures for a while now, but the budget won't allow it! Unfortunately we can't enter as we don't have any blizzard fixtures! :'(

trauma11
04-15-2012, 09:55 AM
Game on.

DJ Riddims
04-21-2012, 07:42 AM
I cannot find the contest video on youtube.

Synaxis
04-21-2012, 11:29 AM
I cannot find the contest video on youtube.

There is no video on Youtube.

DJStevieRay
05-16-2012, 10:23 PM
FYI,
They never posted a video on YouTube. But the contest is still on, just post your videos on the Blizzard Facebook Fan Page. http://www.facebook.com/blizzardlighting

Good news everyone. We are going to extend the "Show us your Pucks" contest by another week! So the final deadline is Monday the 21st of May by 12:00am Monday night! Good luck to everyone and once again all the info about the contest can be found here: www.blizzardlighting.com/contest
Minus of course the extended time. So remember Monday the 21st of May will be the final call for videos to be in and submitted to our wall and messaged to our inbox. Thanks! Good Luck and Good Puck!