PDA

View Full Version : new to dj oldie to music

noenwarrior
04-11-2012, 11:30 PM
name is jack and ive always been in love with music.....loud music:love: i recently got me a cheap setup dfx professional box with 2 15" subs a voice speaker and 5 tweets on each box which i got 2. A 3100 watt pyle amp, dfx 1920MKII mixer and disc player with spin. it sounds pretty good im learning to set equalizer setting and finaly got were i like it with dubstep beats cause lately thats what i been into and had a bad ass bday party last night and lost 1 sub but that didnt stop me i pulled it out unhooked it put back in and continued party non the less we all had a great time lol. now im searching for new subs that can handle lots of bass cause thats what i like...lots of bass! so anyone that can point me in the right direction would be helpfull, i can spend anywere from 80-150 per sub if i can get them that cheap that will hold up if they are more idc lmk a good place to buy online:P:P

noenwarrior
04-12-2012, 03:16 AM
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa272/noenwarrior/20120202151154.jpg this is what im starting with ill replace things as i go but for now it works great and just ordered a pair Hifonics Brutus BRZ15D4 15" Woofer DVC 4 Ohm has good reveiws if they dont work in this ill put in my car so it will be a test lol