PDA

View Full Version : In need of a facebook header photo!

A+ Music
03-10-2017, 11:38 AM
The current one I have is a bit boring, I have some ideas of what I would like!

If anyone can help hit me up!

BERMIO
03-13-2017, 08:08 AM
The current one I have is a bit boring, I have some ideas of what I would like!

If anyone can help hit me up!

If you can tell me your idea maybe I can help you mate! Not a pro, but I followed lessons and I am photoshopping for 5 years now..

BERMIO
03-13-2017, 10:04 AM
You can send me your information in a private message, maybe it is good to send a link to your page also!

A+ Music
03-14-2017, 11:04 AM
Berimo,

I managed to make one myself that I think is suitable! (http://facebook.com/aplusblairgowrie)

If you still wanna try make one, feel free!:)

alencr
03-14-2017, 03:33 PM
Sorry, don't understand this. I was in the middle of making a fb cover for you, and then you made your own. And then you say to Bermio to try and make one if they want. If you don't know what you want, then don't ask people to try and make something for you and waste their time. (but if someone wants to make something just for fun that's OK I guess)

Rek_Aviles
03-15-2017, 04:33 PM
Sorry, don't understand this. I was in the middle of making a fb cover for you, and then you made your own. And then you say to Bermio to try and make one if they want. If you don't know what you want, then don't ask people to try and make something for you and waste their time. (but if someone wants to make something just for fun that's OK I guess)

pretty much why I gave up on being a freelance web designer yrs ago. :lol:

alencr
03-15-2017, 06:32 PM
I'm just starting to get involved in freelancing, but first I'll make something that I'm feeling like doing right now. And then start jobs. But Upwork is at least better than deals like this. :)

mitchiemasha
03-15-2017, 07:03 PM
Berimo,

I managed to make one myself that I think is suitable! (http://facebook.com/aplusblairgowrie)

If you still wanna try make one, feel free!:)

Personally... I don't like it... I think you should extend your invitation for others to help you out. The names are quite hard to read at 1st glance. The drop shadow around Music is too thick. In your thumbnail it's unreadable.

BERMIO
03-24-2017, 01:19 PM
Hi guys! I made some track art for him.
Anybody who has some feedback?

http://i68.tinypic.com/10415pg.jpg

BERMIO
03-24-2017, 01:19 PM
The upload fucks up the colors a bit, normally they are more soft.

alencr
03-24-2017, 03:09 PM
The grey on the text looks too much like death, old, etc. read it up. Go preferably for a more contrasty composition.

BERMIO
03-24-2017, 09:16 PM
Thanks for your opinion man! About the background composition: it was the point to create something abstract without too much contrast cause it will be just a small image for track art on soundcloud, but I will try some other things for the text

mitchiemasha
03-25-2017, 06:50 AM
House under Tech... I prefer full alignment. Rather than the T stem leading into the H. Lighten up the grey a bit.

BERMIO
03-26-2017, 07:51 AM
Thanks for the tips guys! It's too bad I cannot show you what the track art really looks like, since the online upload fucks op the color,
normally the background is more soft and that causes the gray of the text to be less death