PDA

View Full Version : Record Pool

djgb
02-27-2017, 03:27 AM
Hi, I wanted to ask your advice on which record pool you would recommend. I'm currently trying out DigitalDJPool but I have found quality can be an issue, maybe it's just me but about half of my downloaded tracks are of low sound quality :( while others are great. I should be able to expand my budget for a quality record pool if possible. Thank you!

KLH
02-27-2017, 08:04 AM
The general section has a lot of record pools in the sticky there. I suppose that the genre you spin will determine if a record pool works for you. I myself use Promo Only - which caters to the Top 40 crowd - but they also censor their tracks (which works for me). YMMV.

EDIT: Welcome to DJF!

EDIT 2: Hook 'em Horns!

Fiction
02-27-2017, 08:08 AM
ZipDJ - quite pricey but great service and tracks are great quality, never had an issue.:)

Not Applicable
02-27-2017, 09:42 AM
check out promo only for all different genres under one plan.

for new tracks and remixes, try djcity

djgb
02-27-2017, 01:27 PM
The general section has a lot of record pools in the sticky there. I suppose that the genre you spin will determine if a record pool works for you. I myself use Promo Only - which caters to the Top 40 crowd - but they also censor their tracks (which works for me). YMMV.

EDIT: Welcome to DJF!

EDIT 2: Hook 'em Horns!

Oh sorry, will check out Promo Only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djgb
02-27-2017, 01:27 PM
ZipDJ - quite pricey but great service and tracks are great quality, never had an issue.:)

Yea, wondering if I can get a free trial somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KLH
02-27-2017, 01:33 PM
Yea, wondering if I can get a free trial somehow.
FWIW, I've never seen a free trial on a pool service.