So Much Love - Fedde Le Grande
Lonely Heart - Radio Killer ft Fatman Scoop
Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO
Save the World - Swedish House Mafia
The One That Got Away - Katy Perry
You and I - Lady Gaga

gr2daover
02-06-2012, 03:24 PM
you should make it downloadable as some people cant always listen to a mix at that moment. but ill try and let you know what i thinks!

paulash69
02-06-2012, 03:44 PM
you should make it downloadable as some people cant always listen to a mix at that moment. but ill try and let you know what i thinks!

:stupid: You can change your settings in SoundCloud to make your mixes downloadable. I often download and listen at my leisure.

gr2daover
02-06-2012, 05:01 PM
im not stupid youre stupid lol!!!!! but yes leisurely listening to mixes during the week letw you d/l more and get to them later. or not at all lol.

DJAVLive
02-06-2012, 06:31 PM
I like it but it just feels like at some parts the energy goes away for example the transition from adele to nicki theres like only kicks playing with no vocals feels like theres too much space... thats just my opinion :) other than that dude good mix keep it up :D

DJ ATX
02-07-2012, 08:37 AM
I like it but it just feels like at some parts the energy goes away for example the transition from adele to nicki theres like only kicks playing with no vocals feels like theres too much space... thats just my opinion :) other than that dude good mix keep it up :D

Yeah I agree. I shoulda mixed that in earlier instead of waiting for the last break. :uhoh:

DJ ATX
02-07-2012, 08:41 AM
Should be downloadable now.