PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed about cases.

dibs_anim
04-10-2012, 11:14 PM
Hey everyone,

So last August I got a pair of CDJ 800Mk2's which I use at home and for occasional mobile gigs. Recently I've been getting a lot more mobile stuff + I don't have a car so it's become a hassle lugging them around (mixer as well) to various gigs. I was thinking of getting a decent controller for these kind of gigs. I've looked at a few such as the NS7 which I really like but it's a bit out of my price range. Could anyone recommend anything. Thanks.

DJ Highline
04-11-2012, 12:03 AM
Well the first thing you really have to look at before finding a controller is which DJ platform do you want to be on. DO you want to be on Serato Itch or Traktor, VDJ, PC DJ, ect. Once you figure that out, you can start to narrow your controller choices down

dibs_anim
04-11-2012, 08:03 AM
Well the first thing you really have to look at before finding a controller is which DJ platform do you want to be on. DO you want to be on Serato Itch or Traktor, VDJ, PC DJ, ect. Once you figure that out, you can start to narrow your controller choices down

Okay thanks. I think I'll be sticking to Serato and I've been looking at the NS6 so i think I might go with that. Any thoughts on the NS6?