PDA

View Full Version : DJ Forums Calendar

Dix
11-01-2016, 06:31 AM
I recently noticed that the calendar would not display beyond December 2015. The calendar has now been updated to reflect dates between 2009 - 2037. The calendar is now updated & correct.

If you havent been to the calendar, it's on the same tools bar with other options like New Posts, Private Messages, FAQ, etc. There may be more updates to the calendar in the near future.

Enjoy.......

Windows 95
11-01-2016, 07:30 AM
Was this thread meant to be posted in the moderators' (or admin's) thread?

vBulletin Message

Windows 95, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Dix
11-01-2016, 08:40 AM
Hummmm, not that I know of. What were you trying to access when you got that message? As far as I know, none of your privileges have been revoke or changed. Lets troubleshoot this together & see if we can get this resolved.

As you know, I am a truck driver & am on the road today. I just stopped for fuel. Next stop will be at the shipper in about 2 or 3 hours. I'll check back then.

efinque
11-01-2016, 10:07 AM
And here I just thought something quite unusual..

A DJF calendar... heh.. time to work on those abs

Windows 95
11-01-2016, 12:28 PM
What were you trying to access when you got that message?That's what I get when I click on the "Calendar" tab that's located between the "FAQ" tab & the "Community" tab.

Dix
11-01-2016, 01:09 PM
At this point I am kinda baffled. All of your account permissions are correct.
You are listed as a members & as classified (which is normal)
There are no restrictions on your account as a member.

There are no restrictions set within the calendar permissions. Even non-members/guests can see the calendar as the permissions are set now.

At this point I dont see any reason why you should be getting that message. I will get with KLH & we will try to find the reason behind this. For now, I might suggest just trying to log out, wait a few minutes & log back in. That may refresh your account. I will work on this & try to get thsi resolved for you.

In the mean time, if ANYONE else has this issue, please let us know. It may help us troubleshoot the issue.

Dix
11-01-2016, 09:45 PM
Once I got home & was able to devote more time to this, I did some further investigation. I made a couple of changes. Let me know if you can see the calendar now.

Dix
11-02-2016, 09:45 AM
(via PM)
The problem has been corrected. Everyone should have access to the calendar now. If you dont or have other issues, let us know so we can handle up on them.