PDA

View Full Version : Request - torrent 90 lightjockey profile

yaznil
04-09-2012, 01:51 AM
hey guys, i just purchased my first set of moving heads, the Blizzard torrent 90s, love them but so far i've been failing at writing up the profile for it, as i'm still new with lightjockey i'm trying to make one but it hasn't worked for me yet it, if anyone would happen to have one already written up that would be greatly appreciated if you could share it. till then i'll make a few more attempts at writing one up myself.

thanks

Nick_EventPro
04-09-2012, 07:49 AM
I'm sure you've probably seen this, but here's the master list of all user defined profiles for lightjockey...
http://www.martin.com/service/Software/controller/LJ/list.asp

Torrent 90 is not on there, but you can make a profile request on the message boards and it should get taken care of for you.

Good luck!

yaznil
04-09-2012, 10:59 PM
id had submitted a request for the fixture profile on there site though the links they provided because they dont want the requests through the forums now, and one still hasn't been put up so i thought id try here i'll prob put in another one. if not then i'll figure out out to write my own one soon or later, just sadly taking longer then i'd currently like.

thanks for the response though.